Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A New Threat in the Vallis

LostEpoch

"Got those K-bombs ready yet, Biz?"
- Eudico

In an attempt to take Nef Anyo down a notch, Vay Hek had the Timoralyst that they uncovered in the Plains of Eidolon shipped and released in the Orb Vallis. Unfortunately, the Sentient has caused more problems for the Solaris than it has for Nef.

Thought I'd try and put my Timoralyst in a nice setting, and with Fortuna out, what better place than Orb Vallis?

Original concept here:
Spoiler

HEFwVu1.jpg

17 minutes ago, LostEpoch said:

I just got my Paracesis fully upgraded so I have yet to play with it lol

5 forma for maximum bonus. I usually don’t forma things that much (1-2, occasionally 3 at most) but the paracecis is a forma Wh***. It grants bonus damage against sentients and resets their resistances at 5 forma. Otherwise, it is a Slash/Crit based greatsword. I believe crit is supposed to go well against the sentient’s adaptation to status effects, but since they’re so few in numbers, it’s not that useful. However, with the umbra mods and blood rush, it does casual red crits. It’s pretty fun, and the crits make up for any status it doesn’t use. Cleaving whirlwind is the preferable choice in stance due to its multipliers and said multiplier’s damage against armor. When in doubt, spin to win. Range mods on the weapon are also pretty potent.

Edited by MrTitan123

1 hour ago, MrTitan123 said:

5 forma for maximum bonus. I usually don’t forma things that much (1-2, occasionally 3 at most) but the paracecis is a forma Wh***. It grants bonus damage against sentients and resets their resistances at 5 forma. Otherwise, it is a Slash/Crit based greatsword. I believe crit is supposed to go well against the sentient’s adaptation to status effects, but since they’re so few in numbers, it’s not that useful. However, with the umbra mods and blood rush, it does casual red crits. It’s pretty fun, and the crits make up for any status it doesn’t use. Cleaving whirlwind is the preferable choice in stance due to its multipliers and said multiplier’s damage against armor. When in doubt, spin to win. Range mods on the weapon are also pretty potent.

I just got the 5 forma down last night. Thank you for the build advice! ill look into that tonight