Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zephyr unplayable

DiamondCheese

when i use zephyrs first ability it results in him activating it, flying away and then stops but wont com out of the animation so he just lays there like a frozen turd and i cant do anything most times, if i get killed i can move again but cant use the first ability anymore and once when i climbed on my k-drive zephyr got stuck in the air but i could drive the k-board around by itself. to be clear the board thing happened once but the first ability bug happens every time i play zephyr so i cant really use him anymore.  any solutions would be greatly appreciated

edit:  i realize i put this in the wrong section sorry first post ever

Edited by DiamondCheese

She is completely playable. Host and client side, all mission types, all map tiles.
You will however need to learn how to use her abilities properly as well as see whether your connection (to host or otherwise) is stable enough to play the game - what you described sounds like a connectivity issue.

nope mr22 here, zephyr was my main for quite some time so i do know how to play her and it happened in solo missions as well. BUT i poked around in the settings and verifying download cache seems to have fixed all my problems. tnx for taking the time to reply tho

and reading my post i realize i called her a him...