Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beware of a dangerous bug dojo decorators.

-CdG-Zilchy

Dear moderators: please don't move my topic this time to bug forums, I've submitted there as well. Every person with access to their clan vault needs to know this.

There's currently a bug involving dojos guys. If you have more than 1 placed decoration not yet contributed to ie more than one yellow one, when you choose "contribute all" it will EMPTY THE VAULT of those resources. You can either place and contribute to 1 decoration at a time or manually contribute to each decoration. DO NOT USE CONTRIBUTE ALL. I made a video showing it

https://youtu.be/GwNah-2LyiQ

Not quite the bug actually, it's only temporarily showing the vault as emptied.

I posted about it here:

I have found a workaround though to simply hit F on another object to quickly duplicate, then open up the 2 Menu on the object you want to fund, and then you should see the right amount of resources in your vault. For your next object that needs funding, remove the duplicated object, then open 2 on the next item. You have to keep repeating this for each object.

A workaround shouldn't be needed as the bug should be fixed, but it at least is something.

1 hour ago, Zilchy said:

No if you don't remove the decoration it's permanently gone. I lost 40k oxium from it cos I have no idea which decoration it was before I spotted what was happening.

Hasn't been my, or others, experience with this issue.

I've been using "Contribute All", and the vault only lists resources as zero until I either spawn a new object (quickest way being the duplicate key), move a couple rooms away, or fully leave the dojo.

Maybe for you, you were actually out of resources in that instance, would suggest to check with other people with Architect / Decorator permissions, because I've only heard of people having it behave as if it were emptied until doing any of the aforementioned workarounds.

Edited by Sean

1 hour ago, Sean said:

Hasn't been my, or others, experience with this issue.

I've been using "Contribute All", and the vault only lists resources as zero until I either spawn a new object (quickest way being the duplicate key), move a couple rooms away, or fully leave the dojo.

Maybe for you, you were actually out of resources in that instance, would suggest to check with other people with Architect / Decorator permissions, because I've only heard of people having it behave as if it were emptied until doing any of the aforementioned workarounds.

I definitely wasn't out of resources I just simply didn't get any back. I'm in a clan where people donate millions so there was no chance of being out. We also tested with 2 others of various decorator permissions and got the same result. When I place the next decoration having had it say zero for resources, it then took it out of my personal resources.

The only way to recoverthe lost resources was to destroy the decoration and they are instantly returned. However in a room where zi placed about 200 of the same decoration and didn't catch on till later, it has 40k oxium.  It's one of those dragon scales.  

Edited by Zilchy