Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Next Open Prime Vault Suggestion

DaniSahnee

Nova prime’s price was also “insane.”

i don’t think trin prime is worth much (?) since everyone has her for free from twitch prime.  If you don’t, you should.  It’s a free trial and will net you trin prime, a couple weapons, a cape and weapon-dangler.   Not to mention the slots and potatoes for all that.

Edited by LarryYourWaiter

The next one will very likely be nyx and a previously not unvaulted frame (Volt or Ash, if baro selling Volt relics counts as unvaulting). Personally, i expect Trin and Saryn between the Winter 2019 and winter 2020 vault opening (unless DE changes their methods, which they could have done since mag instead of loki was unvaulted this time round)

vor 42 Minuten schrieb Eisdschungel:

The next one will very likely be nyx and a previously not unvaulted frame (Volt or Ash, if baro selling Volt relics counts as unvaulting). Personally, i expect Trin and Saryn between the Winter 2019 and winter 2020 vault opening (unless DE changes their methods, which they could have done since mag instead of loki was unvaulted this time round)

Thats exactly what I'm afraid of...

• 1 month later...
On 2018-11-15 at 5:31 AM, LarryYourWaiter said:

Nova prime’s price was also “insane.”

i don’t think trin prime is worth much (?) since everyone has her for free from twitch prime.  If you don’t, you should.  It’s a free trial and will net you trin prime, a couple weapons, a cape and weapon-dangler.   Not to mention the slots and potatoes for all that.

trin prime not worth much cause free from twitch prime?

meanwhile, vectis prime is free from twitch prime now so everybody has it and yet, its still 220 plat on market. yeah makes total sense lol