Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

any anounces on an user friendly focus system?

hussama

greetings fellow tenno, i'm a 27 year old man who works from 8 to 5, and i love this game but i mostly play solo and i feel little to no progression in the focus system, i've barely completed the zenurik school and at this point it is a chore that i wanna avoid everytime i play and i was wondering if the devs have said something about an easier way of gaining focus (that would be implemented in the future) for us the players who have been forced to have a job by our needs of shelter and food, i feel like a nice way would be the sigil system that we all love instead of having to go ut of our way to collect those points, i've been away for a while and i came back with fortuna so i'm not up to date with the plans for the game.

Well, there is ESO/SO where you can easily get 100K focus with an eidolon lens on your warframe or weapon. There is also eidolon hunting; if you capture one it will drop a brilliant shard which can be converted into 50,000 focus. However, for a soloo player, i recommend ESO/SO as it is quicker and more rewarding.

21 minutes ago, AndouRaiton said:

Well, there is ESO/SO where you can easily get 100K focus with an eidolon lens on your warframe or weapon. There is also eidolon hunting; if you capture one it will drop a brilliant shard which can be converted into 50,000 focus. However, for a soloo player, i recommend ESO/SO as it is quicker and more rewarding.

why not both? Also you get both radiant and brilliant shards if you cap all three eidolons instead of doing one or killing it.

il y a 6 minutes, peterc3 a dit :

If you treat Focus like it was supposed to be treated, it is a long term thing to add utility to your kit. Treating as a thing to do right now will ensure you won't like the game for very much longer.

what i'm trying to say is that id rather have a slow progress in the focus while i enjoy the game instead of doing something specific for a more efficient way or earning focus, i'm not trying to rush things just enjoy the ride there, and i've played for 4 years so i won't  let this game go so easy

Just now, hussama said:

what i'm trying to say is that id rather have a slow progress in the focus while i enjoy the game instead of doing something specific for a more efficient way or earning focus, i'm not trying to rush things just enjoy the ride there, and i've played for 4 years so i won't  let this game go so easy

then don't bother with the focus system? Most of the benefits are for your operator and not necessary for the content out there other than eidolons. Useful but not necessary.

All the listed options are viable, even if you don't like them. Even when I was still leveling up the focus trees I wasn't hunting eidolons obsessively and refused to touch ESOs/SOs

If you don't mind slow progression, than popping a focus lens on your weapons and frames is the way to go. I understand you want to gain a good amount of focus easily but you're going to have to go out of your way in order to complete a focus tree. Also like previously mentioned, if you do not plan on doing eidolon hunts completing your focus trees is pointless. Just max out the energizing dash and you should be set. If they made it any easier to obtain you would probably end up bored out your mind. 

3 hours ago, hussama said:

greetings fellow tenno, i'm a 27 year old man who works from 8 to 5, and i love this game but i mostly play solo and i feel little to no progression in the focus system, i've barely completed the zenurik school and at this point it is a chore that i wanna avoid everytime i play and i was wondering if the devs have said something about an easier way of gaining focus (that would be implemented in the future) for us the players who have been forced to have a job by our needs of shelter and food, i feel like a nice way would be the sigil system that we all love instead of having to go ut of our way to collect those points, i've been away for a while and i came back with fortuna so i'm not up to date with the plans for the game.

2 hours ago, hussama said:

The only answer is really just E/SO or Eidolon farming, if you don't want to do either of those then getting Eidolon lenses on all your equipment is all you're left with.