Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

K-Drive Grind Points BUG

-GV--Mandrako

I know there is a daily reputation limit, but I've been trying this a few days and realized that this bug is persisting and taking away my pleasure from accumulating points for the Ventikids K-Drive. In the past, I was able to score several Grind points with the K-Drive in Fortuna, I was happy to be able to do several thousand times the amount of 3000 until I collected 50,000 or something, but recently the points stopped accumulating and even if I do 70 thousand points, when I leave Vallis and return to Fortuna I do not receive any points. I hate having to spend hours accumulating points for the Ventkids K-Drive  and in the end getting nothing. Please correct this as soon as possible!

Summary: If I am accumulating points from K-Drive to the Ventkids Standing and then back to Fortuna, I get no point. The daily limit is not the reason, because I tested this bug for 4 days.

Note²: I tested this for 4 days before posting this bug, ie the problem is not my daily limit.

I just did a mission in Fortuna to take the test again! I managed to score 3000 points in less than 15 seconds, so I went back to Fortuna to see if those points would count. I had 14000 in Ventikids Standing (LvL 2 going to 3) and if I received 3000 I should have a total of 17000, but actually when I went to look I received only 1000 and my score rose to 15000.

Please, I don't know what to do and I don't want to reinstall my game again. Why this is going on just with me? My friend is fine, but I have a few other players with the same issue.

I'm not sure if this is a bug or something intentional, from what I know I get only about 30% of the trick points as standing for the Ventkids. I always check how much I get by pressing P and opening up the in-game mission progress window, and I would always get about 1000 standing every time for a 3000 point move. Due to this I spam 3000 point tricks daily until my cap is full for the day.

7 hours ago, Bhao said:

You get exactly 25% of your score. Every 3000 point trick is worth 750 vent kids standing.

And this is intentional? Is there any official announcement about this? Because when Fortuna was first launched it was operating normally and I got the 3000 points on the Ventkids standing that I was able to acquire with the K-Drive Grind.

Everyone in my clan is complaining about this problem and all I would like to know is if the DE is aware or if there is any official post clarifying the situation.

Hmm maby your point did go to the xp instead of standings :satisfied:

at least i saw xp on the hover board when i got multiplyers ., those 3000 can be as an max counting .. on score but give you balanced score between standings and your hover board that receives also xp when you buy an new board or build one

--- its an weard system but maby this gives some light on the trouble -- 

who knows ..

15 hours ago, -GV--Mandrako said:

And this is intentional? Is there any official announcement about this? Because when Fortuna was first launched it was operating normally and I got the 3000 points on the Ventkids standing that I was able to acquire with the K-Drive Grind.

I don't know, if this is intentional, but I was on the k-drive the first day (might have been after 24.0.1 or .2, but not later). For me it has always been like it is now: trick point max is 3000, 25% of trick points go to ventkids standing and all of trick points go to k-drive affinity.

Edited by Bhao

15 hours ago, -_Highlander_- said:

Hmm maby your point did go to the xp instead of standings :satisfied:

at least i saw xp on the hover board when i got multiplyers ., those 3000 can be as an max counting .. on score but give you balanced score between standings and your hover board that receives also xp when you buy an new board or build one

--- its an weard system but maby this gives some light on the trouble -- 

who knows ..

Note: I don't have a custom K-Drive yet. I'm using the default one.

Edited by -GV--Mandrako

9 hours ago, Bhao said:

I don't know, if this is intentional, but I was on the k-drive the first day (might have been after 24.0.1 or .2, but not later). For me it has always been like it is now: trick point max is 3000, 25% of trick points go to ventkids standing and all of trick points go to k-drive affinity.

Affinity xp should go to K-Drive only if you have a custom one, otherwise you will not receive XP since you are using the default given by the game. 
And that is not yours exactly

3 hours ago, -GV--Mandrako said:

Affinity xp should go to K-Drive only if you have a custom one, otherwise you will not receive XP since you are using the default given by the game. And that is not yours exactly

of course. i used the default one the first, got 20k standing for the 4 parts and built one. only then did i see, that 100% of the trick points went to k-drive as affinity. all this did happen the first day/standing period. I believe, i had the k-drive maxed at 30 on saturday.

Edited by Bhao