Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

need to change the way we extract missions

amr112

all missions need to be like defense mission...anyone can extract at the end of the mission on his own...it is so frustrating that i played arbitration survival mission and we were losing but the other 3 players didnt think so ...so  had to stay and we lost ...wasted 17 min for nothing ...and in orb vallis people wanted to do another mission without extracting but i didnt want to do it...i had to play it because no one else went to the extract point with me...i hope you consider this ,and change it soon

I m pretty sure that i lost good stuff when i tried to leave alone from fortuna bounty
they did 5 times same bounty in row,i was maxed in reputation in first and nothing special was in drop table

next time i ll just afk ingame as it is only way to keep stuff when randoms decide to spend half the day on one bounty

If you're in Orb Vallis, just enter friends-only mode at the moment, that's what I'm doing to avoid trouble. Besides, it isn't hard at all to solo those bounties if you are bringing the right build for your Warframe. 

I use tank Mesa with rage mod and Varazin, almost never die at all solo'ing those bounties. 

If you're using Zenurik, build towards quickthinking and you're all fine. 

Edited by iDragolyte

I agree we do need a change for the way we extract. I don't care for the Fortuna mess, but just in general, players drag each other down by entering missions like excavation or survival and selfishly running for extraction despite the wants of the group. People should be able to leave when they feel like it, and not have a hand in what the rest of the squad does.