Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't use Salvage from the Dojo Vault

DTaina

So, I just noticed a problem in the dojo.  Sometimes it says that we have 50,000+ salvage in the vault when we go to contribute resources to a decoration, but most of the time it's 0.  I thought it was an UI bug and didn't give it much thought, until today when I accidentally deleted a decoration and had to replace it.  I recreated the decoration and went to contribute the resources from the original, expecting all of them to be in the vault, but the salvage was again at 0.  I just checked in the contribution post and we really do have 50,000+ salvage.  We've been farming salvage like crazy because we never seem to have enough for the dojo, even though we've cleared a bunch of decorations that used salvage.  I'm not sure if this a problem exclusive to salvage or if other resources are having the same problem.  Please fix this issue because it's really inconvenient having to farm for salvage all the time when we have enough in the vault.  

2 minutes ago, Zanchak said:

You need the proper permissions to use resources from the clan vault (I think treasurer and above) so if you are above that, then its probably a bug.

I'm a Warlord.  I'm pretty sure it's a bug.  I could be wrong, though.  

Edited by DTaina
Forgot the quote.

Just now, Zanchak said:

Have a look, I think founding warlord, and warlord have different default perms, since there are two warlord roles now.

I just checked and I have the same permissions as Founding Warlord. 

I can use any other resource in the Clan Vault, except for Salvage.  It either says Vault: 52,000+ or Vault: 0 under Salvage when we contribute to decorations.  

23 minutes ago, DTaina said:

I just checked and I have the same permissions as Founding Warlord. 

I can use any other resource in the Clan Vault, except for Salvage.  It either says Vault: 52,000+ or Vault: 0 under Salvage when we contribute to decorations.  

Weird. Buggy. 😞

Apparently it's fixed now.  I'm able to use the salvage from the Clan Vault just fine.  I'm not sure if the devs did anything... But thank you so much if you did!  

UPDATE: 

Nevermind, it did it again.  It's pretty random.  Sometimes I can get it to work by switching between "Decorate" from the Room Options panel or "Decorations" from the Esc menu.  That's the only way I've been able to use any of the salvage in the vault.  

Edited by DTaina