Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's your most nostalgic memory / moment in Warframe?

Prime-Ares

Chroma's splash screen (that was around the time i a actually managed to finish the update download. I had the game for a week or so without playing it because it took 3 days to download the game alone, then an update needed to be downloaded again so i kinda go discouraged).

Actually stealthing a level with a non stealth frame.

Following those white paints to a secret room.

Orokin test chambers being hard because wall running needed timing, and we had no double jump.

Saving that one plain looking planet route image on my phone and going through the star chart alone as asia server back then was dead silent.

Edited by (PS4)watt4hem

The last fight against the Tomb Protector in the Sand of Inaros quest.

Using Limbo Rift and the operator with a Mote Amp to kill the Tomb Protector because we were out of revives 🙂.

We were not using primary weapons to not get trashed by the sand clones.

Edited by Alekhemyst

Making my way to Jupiter only playing solo with my Excalibur and most of the way to Neptune as well.

On exiting on a corpus map (outdoors) saw a group of them, climbed high I could get and jump at them. The speed was growing and growing (start to get scared) hit the melle attack and booom, almost jump out of my chair.

One of the first times on dereletic found myself with ember, limbo and vauban playing as a team. We stayed for 50m or more and they barley move (ember making toasts all the time). I remember thinking "never saw so much power together" 

My desapointement with my first prime (trinity) thinking that now i'm a god... but them made zephyr (regular) a couple days later and it fit me like a glove (still think that is the best of all wf's).

1) Dark Sectors PvP

Can't wait for it to come back. The craziest and the most fun PvP experience that I've ever had in my life. Conclave PvP is so boring, compared to PvP Dark Sectors.

2) Solar Rails in general

When clans and aliances meant something. I remember how many spectres it required to launch an assault. Man that was epic.

3) Old Void missions

Even tho I like new void fissures system, nobody's trying to stay as long as possible and just play for rotations. People care so much about rotations they forget about everything. There's no actual risk of loosing everything because everybody knows that theres no point in staying longer than 30-35 mins. When every reward is completely random and has a chance of something really rare and epic to appear - that's when it becomes interresting. And longer you stay - higher the chances so that you have to actually do your best and stay as long as possible. I actually think they've nailed it in Fortuna with alert levels. If only Void missions had those too...

Actually it makes me wonder what an Orokin open-world is going to be like (and we all know it's coming sooner or later!). Hopefuly the alert level system will remain.

4) Coptering (not really)

I mean it was fun while it lasted but it's gone for good. 😋

5) Balor fomorians and the detruction of Relays

The struggle, those unifying moments, last seconds on those relays... Whole event was crazy. I couldn't believe that some of them WOULD BE ACTUALLY GONE forever. DE should make more engaging events like that in the future for sure.

6) Old Mesa + Good 'Ol Draco

Man that sh was broken. I'm kinda nostalgic about it tho. Gone for good.

Edited by Captain_Fronk

When the melee weapon you used was decided by how good it can copter. (Bo prime was great)

Mag greedy pull.

Old void runs where you can get multiple prime parts with 1 key.

Mesa auto turret.

Getting Loki Prime 

Raids with ghost clan 

Oh yeah and old Draco for leveling

Edited by Dr.Pepper23