Warframe Prime Time #225: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

7000411ba55a1260243810adf4d0059c.jpg

Rebecca and Megan are joined in-game by Gothalion and Professor Broman to test a new Twitch Drop system out in the fresh snow of the Orb Vallis! Tune in and find out what the hunt for the 'Drops Monster' is all about!

PLUS, don’t miss more incredible Warframe Fan Art!

See you here tonight, November 15th at 7pm ET. Check your time zones here.

Please ensure your correct Twitch account and Warframe account are linked to receive the Twitch Drop: https://www.warframe.com/twitch/link

*Don’t forget to get your Dojo in shape ... you never know when we could come knocking! 

If you did everything correctly, and still didn't get your drops. I would've suggested clearing your cookies/resetting your browser. and then restarting your rig. Also, if you have some sort of malware/spyware detection/containment regarding your browser, turn it off.

Since Tennocon 2018 my twich drop is broken - doesnt work anymore. I tried many times reconnect my twich account, create new, again and again, and nothing. 3 times i wrote to your support and nothing. I dont know what about EU server, but on RU server many players has this problem. Can your team check this please? .c

look if the drop rates are really so low and I never saw anything else apart from what I posted earlier, when they say login for a "chance" for khora and nidus they mean a "small chance" and by a "small chance" I mean (to quote arch-warhammer) "you would have a better chance to win the lottery with the numbers provided to you by a psychic cat" small. YEAH I  get the SALT

Archived