Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #225: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

2 hours ago, DrPhill89 said:

Twitch drops haven't worked for me at all. I have unlinked and relinked twice, watched twitch partners for hours and still nothing. 

Me too, already did it all step by step that the DE ordered me to do by ticket and It dind't work. The problem is with the twitch, 'cause the analysed my acc and said that there's nothing avoiding me from getting the reward drops.

Well after my mailbox full with credit spam i''ll pass :facepalm: days of watching non-stop

credits i have but give some resources that we all like

Bonds for solaris reputation .. for example

this credit thing mehh got to much already

But iam gonna watch it becuase hope to see those fluffy pillows again :inlove:

27 minutes ago, NinjaEpicBurito said:

7PM EST is in  Europe  night so most of us will sleep.. (if you are awake like 1 AM in the morning then alright). Will you make another stream a bit earlier like 1PM EST? so we can also get some rewards and follow the stream. I will understand if you can't make another one.

XBOX 1 at 1 is at duh 1 on Monday.

3 hours ago, Yirkox said:

168 drops, 3 khora helmets, some nitain and a lot of 7.500 credits, nothing about khora jejejejeje

SO u spent 168 hours watching someone else play to hope getting khora? When u could have picked her up atleast 20 times in the time u spent watching others play the game, im impressed how u complain about twitch drops and dont go farm her urself. No wonder people struggle in this game :facepalm:

21 minutes ago, (PS4)H3rn3s3 said:

SO u spent 168 hours watching someone else play to hope getting khora? When u could have picked her up atleast 20 times in the time u spent watching others play the game, im impressed how u complain about twitch drops and dont go farm her urself. No wonder people struggle in this game :facepalm:

who is actually watching. every1 just let it stream in the background

Archived