Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #225: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

9 minutes ago, (PS4)jockhotty said:

I believe now  ( Since the last drop)  that there is  more advanced tech at work to predict if you are really watching, like what is in main window, keyboard or movement buffer, frequency of away  maybe even camera tech. I have overheard about the tech but not how it is configured to actually work. And i saw that it was effective on my system when i put it aside to play

I've gotten drops while I've been asleep/AFK as well as having the stream windows in the background.

10 minutes ago, KZ5EE said:

I've gotten drops while I've been asleep/AFK as well as having the stream windows in the background.

Me too. 

It got fixed for console a little while ago, and last night I had 7 drops while asleep. Muted, afl and everything.

Fireworks are meh, but then there’s captura so maybe not. I’m also grateful for those displays.

Can you guys please consider adding a dedicated augment slot so that warfres that require one or two augments to be good (Nekros, Ivara, Rhino, etc.) can have that extra slot back where it is needed?

Also, please address the cost of the Hema research in dojos. The mutagen mass cost is terrible at all levels and is entirely unnecessary

Love you guys!

I streamed 87 hours worth of Warframe content and I never got the riven, or Nidus/Khora. This is not how you keep players engaged with streams, you created the "set it to 160p and leave it alone" mentality with these upsetting drops. I hope the new system is a little more generous and rewards players for their total watch time, some have tight data caps and it leaves a bad taste when you waste almost 100 hours of bandwitdth use for stuff you can get in game in 1 hour. Thanks.

1 hour ago, (PS4)H3rn3s3 said:

go to work for 168 hours = 3000 Euro= 90 000 platinium. warframe slot 20p potato 20p :facepalm:

So any time spent playing the game, or watching streams during this event, is wasted? If you want anything in the game, you could farm it, or just get a second job and buy it. Ninjas play free.

I'm kinda curious about actual drop rates for that khora and nidus. I was kinda hyped for a chance to get those. Unfortuatelly none dropped after 24/7 muted, low rez, afk streams but for a new player like me all the other "S#&$ty" drops aren't all that bad either (tons of credits yay). Getting 2 khora helmets felt  like a low blow tho >.>

2 hours ago, MKZ4 said:

I made a subway station in my dojo added 2 restaurants and 2 minibars and several other sitting areas +  i made a Fortuna in my dojo added Vent kids room as well + I made Orb Vallis in my dojo and I even added the elevator to it .... check them out in links below.....

https://imgur.com/a/sq6kJZG

https://imgur.com/a/kmHKZRP

https://imgur.com/a/ZmeSQNS

#note open the link to see all photos

hope DE checks is and tell me what do they think

Thats actually amazing Oo 

haven't posted since prior to the days of the council, but was a nice change to watch other play warframe and possibly get items.

drops bunch of credits, few glyphs and fireworks, bp for khora helm, already had,and 1 noggle and some nitain and oxium.

what got my attention are these streams that require you to be a sub at a chance for better items, now i don't know where the items are coming from DE or the streamer, but i thought it might be worth mentioning and looking in to.

maybe that can be addressed in tonights show.

2 minutes ago, JustSh00tMe said:

what got my attention are these streams that require you to be a sub at a chance for better items, now i don't know where the items are coming from DE or the streamer, but i thought it might be worth mentioning and looking in to.

That's not a thing as far as drops go. Might be for giveaways, but the twitch drop RNG wouldn't be able to be affected by subscribing.

While it's been nice to get the credit drops as often as I have, and the occasional (like one or two) oxium drop or nitain, I kinda question the amount of fireworks I've gotten (about 40%) and glyphs (about 40%, as well). No rivens, no nidus or khora.  I've been tuned to stream for all but like 8 hours or so over the past few days.

I'm not really complaining, though it may look like it. I'm known to have terrible luck for anything involving luck or RNG, or anything of the like. Just tossing my part in so people who think they might have gotten better drops by being tuned in longer periods of time, or whatnot, will know that viewing time =/= better twitch drops.

Also, for anyone wondering if being a twitch prime subscriber matters.. didn't the last twitch drop bonanza, and doesn't this time (this most recent time I'm not a twitch prime subscriber anymore).  Honestly... I've gotten more credit drops this time than last time. Lol.

That said... I do wish I'd gotten Nidus and/or Khora. :-(

Archived