Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna Orokin Vault... Something with railjack?

Rayden_Tenno

1 minute ago, TheDante500 said:

cant know because for me is too much lag

where is that vault?

Its in the north i think. Its on the map tho, look for orokin site or something like that. Its not open and we cant do nothing there but i dont think they just put it there for nothing.

Railjack takes place out in space, so as mentioned already I can't really see how that would be relatable either. The New War is much more likely, if anything. It would be cool if the sentients visited key locations like this to either retreive or activate something of old to support them in the war. Last time I checked the location though it doesn't seem to be designed to be interacted with, but that can be changed in a future patch of course.

There are many interesting locations like this  in Orb Vallis, where the devs seem to have put too much effort into something if it wouldn't have a specific purpose later on. They did however cut out a bunch of things to be patched in later, so who knows.

1 hour ago, HellVOps said:

Fortuna stuff aside for the moment, we still can't get into that big ass tower in Cetus and almost no useful info about it...way to tease DE :clap:

Yep. This will probably be the same thing. It's just something that looks cool. I doubt it'll actually mean anything. DE's kinda bad at this sort of thing.

3 hours ago, SirTobe said:

Railjack takes place out in space, so as mentioned already I can't really see how that would be relatable either. The New War is much more likely, if anything. It would be cool if the sentients visited key locations like this to either retreive or activate something of old to support them in the war. Last time I checked the location though it doesn't seem to be designed to be interacted with, but that can be changed in a future patch of course.

There are many interesting locations like this  in Orb Vallis, where the devs seem to have put too much effort into something if it wouldn't have a specific purpose later on. They did however cut out a bunch of things to be patched in later, so who knows.

Well railjack is the name of the... Expansion (?) but its alsl the name lf the ship we're gonna use. Maybe there we will find the bp or a docked railjack. Thats what i've been thinking about at least

1 hour ago, HellVOps said:

Fortuna stuff aside for the moment, we still can't get into that big ass tower in Cetus and almost no useful info about it...way to tease DE :clap:

Yeah.. True... I still wanna get inside that tower and see the unum, whatever it may be

I suspect that the spaceport will play a roll in the Railjack unlock quest.  The vault being so close by could mean that inside is something relevent, like the whole ship which you need to get to the spaceport to innitially get into space, or a component you need in order to "jack" it away from Nef who's holding it in the port.  

Or it could just be set dressing.  Clemmed if I know where this story is going anymore.