Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Akvasto prime has really aggressive recoil.

(PSN)sumfish63

Two hotfixes and no word on Akvasto Prime.

Really disappointed that we're basically stuck with a pair of slash Aklex skinned as Akvastos. People fall in love with guns due to how they shoot and feel, the Akvasto Primes should shoot like a pair of Akvasto and nothing else.

...all you have to do is lower your aim after every shot. It has higher recoil to balance out the high damage output it can achieve. I put Steady Hands on it and have zero issues getting consistent headshots on high-value targets to take them down in seconds flat. And the damage isn't exactly lacking, either; even at the highest levels of alert grind, I'm able to take a nice chunk out of Condor drop ships before they take off, and can damn-near kill them if I get on it quickly enough. If the price of my Akvasto Prime having such high damage output is some rather high recoil, I'm okay with that.

Its not a major deal but not a small one either. Steady hands takes up a mod slot and that and/or this recoil hold back a weapon that can do a lot more than kill a couple dropships when fully modded w/ riven. 

I hope I don't sound elitist when I say that, but the potential I imagined for akvasto p compared to what I could do with my vasto p is what I'm basing this off of, and so far isn't living up. It's a long awaited weapon and a cult favorite.

• Like 2

come on guys, are you going to let that thread sink in? DE can't get away with this. everyone wanted the weapon, and they gave it something that nobody likes, or wasn't even needed to begin with. they need to change it, and for this we need to gather more people on the thread!

i'll bump the thread up, as Mesa Prime is coming, and with it, it would be nice to have an Akvasto Prime like the community wanted to have. faithful to the normal akvasto, but better. but "different" . straight up better, as it should have been.  if there is one moment for DE to delete this stupid recoil, it's with the release of Mesa Prime, and i will keep it bumped each day until that point xD if they don't do it at that time, they won't ever do it.

On 2018-12-10 at 9:23 AM, lolmetimbers said:

Honestly just sad that it still has not been adjusted. Literally only need to change a digit in the game files to match the normal akvasto.

lol I don´t know if it´s THAT easy, but here´s to hope that DE realizes how big of a mistake it was.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Fenrys_Delta said:

lol I don´t know if it´s THAT easy, but here´s to hope that DE realizes how big of a mistake it was.

we should try to learn how they thought it was a good idea to begin with...😅

Spoiler

S#&$, i've put a spoiler by accident, how do i take it out?!

2 hours ago, COATTOQUALUNQUE said:

akvasto prime recoil for me its almost unnoticeable...like i barely need to compensate for it. Did DE change akvasto p recoil to kick more?

eeyup. they did, and for litterally no reason. it's about consistency here, go look at the recoil of the normal Akvasto, you'll understand why people are upset.

11 hours ago, Fenrys_Delta said:

´m starting to think that this issue is not a priority for DE.

One of the most hyped primes got butchered, leaving lots of people disappointed.

It better be. It just doesn't make sense to me. At this rate they better bump the riven disp. up to 5/5 at next update cuz the regular vasto p is def better stats wise, and probably will be usage wise at this rate. 

First of the last bumps of the month for the first thread. We'll now see tomorrow if they listened and had a look at the Weapon Feedback forums. Anyone that want to help can just leave a "bump" here if you're too lazy to write, we only try to get noticed by DE!

Edited by mikakor