Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Now that pets are being used/seen more, hopefully, we can remove the clunk from equipping/using pets.

HealingMind

Now that pets have been officially blessed with their own vacuum mod, and I've been using them a lot more, I've found that there's a lot of annoying stuff that makes pets really awkward to use long-term, assumedly unnoticed previously because nobody really used them. Firstly, only being able to select the companion you currently have out of stasis is really annoying, as it means I have to go through several menus to do what sentinels can do instantaneously, which leads into my second annoyance, stasising a pet, rather than replacing it with the new pet you take out, leaves each and every loadout that had the pet equipped completely empty. This is a huge annoyance, as equipping a pet on more than a few loadouts, means you have to go into each one and select the new pet or a sentinel, or go without any companion.

Really hoping something can be done to allow better ease of use for all the pets, as I really love using them after so long of being in the No-vacuum jail.

plus... using a kavat for mining. (in the case of smeeta for it's double yield buff) is annoying in the extreme.

they certainly got the attitude of a cat down properly, damn thing stands in front of me when trying to mine half the time causing the new drill to quit working until the cat moves out of the way. it probably breaks about 1/10 of my mining attempts doing it's 'run around me in circles' routine or just standing directly on the node.