Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Longwinder and Coogulant

MobyTheDuck

Question

I feel there is something wrong with these.

I found only one of these out of hundreds of fishes, the coogulant seems to be the only non-orokin fish part that doesnt drops from containers and even I tried to use the bait, it only spawned Echowinders instead.

For a while I thought coogulant was supposed to be the 'fish oil' of Vallis, until I found one of these in the lake.

5 answers to this question

8 minutes ago, Grimmstyler said:

Yea hot cycle lake fish.. I get 1 out of the whole hot cycle each time..

^ This. Longwinders = you have four minutes to try and get a spawn. Bait is one time use, and may seem cheap, but considering it can easily fly right out the bottom of the map, and with standing tight as is, justifying buying that bait isn't easy. Synathids are the same way. You have a narrow window of opportunity, you need a hotspot, you need bait. Standing on a rock in the middle of a lake or down a cave for half an hour just to get 0-1 after wasting an already time-gated resource sucks. And you need coogulent and ecosynth analyzers for the better Kitgun magazines.

10 minutes ago, Hyohakusha said:

^ This. Longwinders = you have four minutes to try and get a spawn. Bait is one time use, and may seem cheap, but considering it can easily fly right out the bottom of the map, and with standing tight as is, justifying buying that bait isn't easy. Synathids are the same way. You have a narrow window of opportunity, you need a hotspot, you need bait. Standing on a rock in the middle of a lake or down a cave for half an hour just to get 0-1 after wasting an already time-gated resource sucks. And you need coogulent and ecosynth analyzers for the better Kitgun magazines.

Ha yea.. Then throwing out bait at end of hot cycle.. How does that work out?