Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Should i buy Harrow?

Lixon99

Question

I rlly like this frame and i have enough pl to buy him i am bored with the curret frame i have now.

(Nova prime, Excalibur umbra, Inaros, Octavia, Saryn prime, Ember, Zephyr and revenant)

Should i just buy him?

I do decision today or tomorow pls be honest

5 answers to this question

Nidus and Mesa are the only frames I would ever consider buying with plat...Though I suppose Mesa recently got easier, with the assassination key building requirements getting lowered (1 instead of 3 nav coords) so that is a bit questionable now.

Defection may not be the most beloved game mode, but if you have the patiance to do long runs in other endless missions then it shouldn't be that bad. The helmet isn't too difficult to get either. Sure, Kuva Fortress and Lua spy vaults by far look like the hardest, but with enough practice and research they will be just as easy as the rest. Chassis...you should already have more then enough.

Short Answer: It's your decision, but I would say no.

Edited by AlphaPHENIX

No, Harrow shines in some missions but I would not buy Harrow for plat if I can get him for free if I do my missions. I have harrow but I don't use him that much. I know he can regenerate your HP and energy, also gives crit and invulnerability to his team mates but Trinity is better at healing and energy regeneration.

Edited by Choookis