The number of Tenno

mikakor

Alright, so we know that the childs aboard the Zariman became... What they are, after their exposition to the void. But... After? 

My question is, how many Tenno is there? Are all Tenno ( each player ) canon? Do EVERY player, if his Tenno is canon, were on the Zariman? 

If they weren't all on the Zariman, does it means the Orokin started to create on purpose tennos, after? By purposely exposing childs to the void after they discovered that the tennos could control the Warframes? 

7 minutes ago, sleepychewbacca said:

There are many Tenno's. Each one of us though, is the main Tenno who experiences all the story quests, while everyone who isn't us is a spectator or not-related. 

In a way, we are both the main character and the side character. 

So the ( insert said number of registered account ) tennos playing the game are all canon? ( With only ours doing the main quests ) 

2 minutes ago, mikakor said:

So the ( insert said number of registered account ) tennos playing the game are all canon? ( With only ours doing the main quests ) 

Lotus claims to remember every Tenno so I think canonically there's maybe several dozen (or 100-200 at most) Tennos.

37 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

Well, her brain IS a computer, so take that into account. It's probably closer to a few thousand.

It's implied that she got her memories from Margulis, although we still don't know the exact connection between her, Lotus and Natah.

Edited by Guest

12 minutes ago, Pr1A said:

Lotus claims to remember every Tenno so I think canonically there's maybe several dozen (or 100-200 at most) Tennos.

We have no idea what a Sentient brain is capable of. Assuming that it has the same capabilities than a 21st Century Human brain is probably not a very solid starting point.

For once, she can vividly remember events happened thousands of years ago. With that sort of memory proficiency, she could remember millions of Tennos by name.

40 minutes ago, mikakor said:

Are all Tenno ( each player ) canon?

Yes, although only one Tenno did the things they did.

41 minutes ago, mikakor said:

Do EVERY player, if his Tenno is canon, were on the Zariman?

A future quest might change this, but we have so far no info about non-Zariman Tenno. At the moment we should answer "yes" to this question.

42 minutes ago, mikakor said:

If they weren't all on the Zariman, does it means the Orokin started to create on purpose tennos, after? By purposely exposing childs to the void after they discovered that the tennos could control the Warframes? 

It's... not clear. They might have tried (I'm almost certain they did try), but it's not clear whether they'd have succeeded.

Little Duck confirms multiple Tenno (Players) in Fortuna.

Saying that after the Mitsuki incident, she's seeing a lot of our kind lately.

Like everyone said, all Tenno are canon, but only one do the quests.

At the same time however, all the other Tenno in the system are doing other things, like Mitsuki story implies.

8 minutes ago, Dhrekr said:

Yes, although only one Tenno did the things they did.

Do we have an official source that, yes, every Tenno ( the millions of people registered on this game ) are canon? I have a friend that says no, and that canonically, there is only a few thousands, so I would like to know if there is an actual source, a text in hand, a manga, or even a tweet or an post of the devs on the forum to the us. 

Just now, mikakor said:

Do we have an official source that, yes, every Tenno ( the millions of people registered on this game ) are canon? I have a friend that says no, and that canonically, there is only a few thousands, so I would like to know if there is an actual source, a text in hand, a manga, or even a tweet or an post of the devs on the forum to the us. 

Its the same lógic of MMOS.

Cannonicaly: YOU saved the world. Everyone else watched or were doing their own thing.

Its a gameplay thing nothing else.

25 minutes ago, mikakor said:

Do we have an official source that, yes, every Tenno ( the millions of people registered on this game ) are canon?

Diegesis vs mimesis. When you go theater and the actors on the stage say that it's raining, is it raining?

Yes, every Tenno is canon. However, every registered Tenno is the same Tenno. For instance, there was one Tenno who was hunted down by the Stalker during The Second Dream. That Tenno is canon. I am that Tenno. And so are you.

Well if all registered players are considered canon why haven’t we wiped out the grineer, corpus, and infested. We all know what 4 tenno with Warframes can accomplish, now just think if we sent a thousand or ten thousand. Nothing could withstand the onslaught. So if we are all canon I think space mom should just send 100k of us to wipe out all factions from every planet. 🤷🏻‍♂️

1 minute ago, (PS4)TEKKENGOD420 said:

Well if all registered players are considered canon why haven’t we wiped out the grineer, corpus, and infested. We all know what 4 tenno with Warframes can accomplish, now just think if we sent a thousand or ten thousand. Nothing could withstand the onslaught. So if we are all canon I think space mom should just send 100k of us to wipe out all factions from every planet. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Balance.

We're not here to mass muder all factions in the system (excluding the Infested) and let the "good citizens" rule the system. We're here to prevent both the Grinner and Corpus from ruling over the entire system like the Orokin did. 

If they discover a new tech that can destroy everything, we attack and destroy the research.

If they use innocent citizens as meat shields or guinea pigs, we intervene.

If they capture one of ours to discover Orokin secrets, we attack.

Its like Gundam 00 story with the Celestial Being organization. They prevent wars from starting, and will sent the Gundams if needed. And the Gundams can destroy all armies in the planet.

If they want, they could sent all Gundams, destroy all countries and prevent war forever. But thats not what they want. They want to stop wars, not destroying countries and cities.

Plot twist, we are actually all the void induced schizophrenic split personalities of a handful of Tenno. The more fractured a mind, the more personalities and more simultaneous warframes said Tenno can operate. 

The Orokin actually experimented on the void kids to further fragment their minds and increase their armys power rather than to help the kids. It would fit what we know of the Orokin. Plus they were desperate.