Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.0.7

[DE]Megan

Could we possibly have the fortuna baits become permanent blueprints like on Cetus. Having to keep spending standing to get fish for standing is counterintuitive. Also can we please extend the warming period ever so slightly and decrease the cooling period? When you’re only after the rare fish, It’s basically 4 minutes of fishing and a 22 minute waiting period. Mining has improved through the fortuna expansion immensely, but it feels like fishing got a downgrade.

5 minutes ago, drawmeadream said:

Game crashes as you try to load into an axi fissure mission after this hotfix. It just freezes at the start of the cut scene and crashes.  We don't know if this is true for other fissures/missions. 

we got u back,not only u encounter such problem,i believe many of us do

Thanks for the updates.

Bugs that persist:

- Life Support Capsules despawn/vanish immediately after being used, rather than going through an "emptying" stage after use and despawning shortly after

- Corpus Consoles will permanently switch to Red screens if you trigger the Alarms in a Corpus mission, and will not revert to Blue-coloured screens even after resetting the alarms by hacking

- Occasionally primary weapons will gain a semi-visible shimmer effect after an invisibility effect is applied to the player (Shade, Loki, Huras, etc) that will not go away upon switching to and back from another weapon. This effect will remain in place until the end of the mission.

- The Left Hand still clips through the body of the gun when holding the Tiberon Prime

5 minutes ago, SumeiLumei said:

@[DE]Megan

And yet, no mention of Lua's Stofler mission.
It's been, from the latest forum posts I've seen, at least 6 days (At least from the oldest post I've found mentioning it) that this mission has an infinite fall glitch for all players that are not the host of the mission when the platform falls.

30 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed numerous Defense tilesets breaking.

this is it right? or still breaking?

1 minute ago, Shadedraxe said:

Could we possibly have the fortuna baits become permanent blueprints like on Cetus. Having to keep spending standing to get fish for standing is counterintuitive. Also can we please extend the warming period ever so slightly and decrease the cooling period? When you’re only after the rare fish, It’s basically 4 minutes of fishing and a 22 minute waiting period. Mining has improved through the fortuna expansion immensely, but it feels like fishing got a downgrade.

the thing is like cetus,nobody care the standing in the last game, some people pref using standing to trading with bait, it make the standing still usful,this is what i believe

All cool and good, but when will you look at Garuda? Her abilities are still rather lackluster, all things accounted for. It's not like it's easy to get Garuda, after all.

Her 1 could use a change from enemies needing low health to yourself needing low health, her 2 could use larger range and offer more damage to Dread Mirror's ball of blood, and her 4 could use a change where it gets bonus damage from Dread Mirror's ball of blood. It would make for better synergy, don'tcha think?

That's a cool hotfix.

BUT Still though, changes for the kubrow fur have not been reverted? Or am I mistaken?

Is it not imperative that if you're going to add fetch to the game, that kubrows should look objectively better than worse? Or am I just among the minority? 

I don't know how many times I am going to have to comment this until it becomes an actual priority and becomes fixed.

Archived