Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.0.7

[DE]Megan

Before the first hotfix I think, when you were doing conservation work for standing, with each successful capture, the standing you recieved increased. This isn't the case anymore.

Was the scaling standing intentional and has since been bugged to not increase? Or was the scaling a bug itself and has since been fixed?

I haven't seen any threads about this or any mentions in hotfixes but if this has been talked about, I apologize.

Reverted the Sky Archwing sprint changes from Hotfix 24.0.4 to return it back to the way it was.

HOLY FKN SHT THANK YOU!!!   I don't know why you ever changed it, but when I noticed the change, I was like, "wtf is this crap?!"

Maybe have it be a toggled option in the preferences so that people who like the janky "new" movement changes can turn it on...?

142/5000

O jogo está bloqueando e fechando quando eu acesso a navegação e quando tento entrar no Planices.

Eu já otimizei o Cache do Jogo, mas ele não resolveu.

142/5000

The game is locking and closing when I access navigation, and when I try to enter the Planices.

I already optimized the Game Cache, but it did not solve.

10 minutes ago, ForgedReality said:

HOLY FKN SHT THANK YOU!!!   I don't know why you ever changed it, but when I noticed the change, I was like, "wtf is this crap?!"

Maybe have it be a toggled option in the preferences so that people who like the janky "new" movement changes can turn it on...?

Yes please. I couldn't navigate my way out of a paper bag with the ground spinning around below me.

Some Fortuna bugs

Not sure if it was patched here but MOA companion names dont display when your not hosting, it reverts back to MOA in all UI except squad menu. makes it hard to know which companion has been downed on the fly.

The squad menu is perpetually overlapping the minimap makes it hard to see, and the minimap itself doesnt seem to be on a perfectly central pivot, when rotation it looks like your position is moving on the minimap.

I'm not sure if this is a bug or not, but when I equipped my MOA with a sentinel weapon the sentinel weapon was not gaining affinity the way it normally would on a standard sentinel and would only gain affinity if the MOA killed a unit WITH the sentinel weapon.

When I switched from a MOA to a normal sentinel, the weapon would gain affinity as normal.

(Normal being when an ally tenno kills a unit the companion gains 100% affinity: 50% to the companion - 50% to the sentinel weapon).

Same problem as many other users: cannot leave my orbiter, game crashes at 1 second left on mission launch timer whenever I click on any node on the star map.
I've tried verifying and optimising game files, 32-bit and 64-bit mode, rebooting my machine and nothing seems to give me an opportunity to load into any mission or hub since updating the game to patch 24.0.7.

Here are my machine specs in case they are useful:
- Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
- Intel Core i7-8700K @ 3.7GHz
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 motherboard
- 32Gb of Corsair PC4-23900 DDR4 SDRAM
- EVGA NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti (Driver Version: 398.82)
- Logitech G502 Hero (mouse), G710+ (keyboard), G533 (headphones)

Archived