Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.0.7

[DE]Megan

7 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

• Fixed Garuda’s Dread Mirror not functioning properly when using a controller with activate selected power button or "classic controls".

One Love....One Love.... Thank you and your team for this! And thank you for your amazing work! This made my day!

5 минут назад, ngrazer сказал:

What the hell is this?

Скрыть контент

gfcopiF.jpg

Currenly my theory is that you're hitting ice and cant penetrate it.

Although could be just a bug. Fishing in caaves is generally a pain in A... Not enough bait-worthy spots, ice everywhere aand sometimes bait dissapears into the void.

6 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Reverted the Sky Archwing sprint changes from Hotfix 24.0.4 to return it back to the way it was.

seriously? damn it, i preferred what you changed it to, can we not have an option in the settings called "open world archwing controls" or something? i personally really dont like how whenever im on my archwing and i move my mouse to turn or something my archwing starts to roll over, so the changes were an improvement, i feel like you need to make it so your archwing doesnt automatically roll when you turn or give us the option i suggested

1 минуту назад, Elemelepipi сказал:

Please fix Vallis Spelunker achievement problem! So many people are stuck at x/30(i'm stuck at 29/30)! It is beed so many days!

This is bugged since day 1, so many hotfixes, like 20+ threads about this bug and somehow they are still ignoring the problem.

I am not sure if you have done it yet, but I do recall that Plains of Eidolon standing can still be earned in bounties, even when daily standing runs out. Will Fortuna get the same treatment after people have had their fill for the new content?

Archived