[DE]Megan

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.0.7

Thanks for all the hotfixes!

On 2018-11-08 at 9:46 PM, [DE]Megan said:

These components do not offer any stat bonuses, but the Board will earn you Mastery when you rank up your K-Drive -- no Gilding required! You can earn Affinity for your K-Drive by completing tricks in the Vallis.

In the original 24.0 patch notes it said that k-drive will give mastery but that doesn't seem to be the case, intended or bug or did I misinterpret something?

Edited by Pegasy
  • Like 3
  • Satisfied 1
  • Upvote 50

Those ticker changes are highly appreciated. Too bad they didn't come sooner when we needed them 😄

Edited by --Q--Kazz
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Applause 3
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, [DE]Megan said:

Reverted the Sky Archwing sprint changes from Hotfix 24.0.4 to return it back to the way it was.

Thanks, this makes me the happiest tenno above Orb Valis

• Like 6
  • Upvote 16

Can we use arcanes, loot and enemy radar mods while we are k-driving (something similar to archwing)?

Edited by thefellowone
  • Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 11

Thanks for the fixes!

There is a serious bug however with Lua tilesets.  You get Lotus's alert stating Oculysts are coming, you get the screen that flashes blue, but the Oculysts simply do not spawn.  I have been trying to make them spawn for 4-5 days now to complete a riven, and nothing happens.  I simply am unable to make the sentients spawn.

• Like 3
  • Woah 1
  • Upvote 2

Is the bought with plat k-drive/moa/kitgun Mastery bug ever going to get fixed?

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 17

Is there still no fix for the poor Tonkor? I know you (DE) seem to hate it, but it's still my favorite gun.

The issue is that the Tonkor's grenade does not explode on impact. There are other threads about, it e.g.

And others.

While you're messing with the Tonkor, can we put [Depleted Reload] on it please?

Thanks for your attention!

• Woah 2
  • Upvote 1

No fix on the credit gathering mission finishing instantly when you already did it once ?

• Haha 1
  • Woah 1
  • Upvote 1