Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.0.7

[DE]Megan

When are we gonna get standing reward for races? Getting it without without exploit/minmaxin takes ages, and with its more boring than kuva. Also, enable 2ndary warframe mods to be active on k-drive, just as they are on archwing, I mean mods like enemy sense, adaptation ect...

Wook at them, they come to this pwace when they know they awe not puwe. Twenno use the keys, but they awe mewe twespassews. Ownly I, Vow, know the twue power of the Void. I was cut in hawf, destwoyed, but thwough it's Janus Key, the Void cawwed to me. It bwought me hewe and hewe I was webown. We cannot bwame these cweatuwes, they are bewing wed by a false pwophet, an impostow who knows not the secwets of the Void. Behowd the Twenno, come to scwavenge and desecwate this sacwed wealm. My bwothews, did I not tell of this day? Did I not pwophesize this moment? Now, I will stop them. Now I am changed, webown through the enewgy of the Janus Key. Fowevew bound to the Vwoid. Let it be known, if the Twenno want twue sawvation, they will way down theiw awms, and wait for the baptism of my Janus key. It is time. I will teach these twespassers the wedemptive power of my Janus key. They will leawn it's swimple twuth. The Twenno awe lost, and they will wesist. But I, Vow, will cweanse this pwace of theiw impuwity.

7 minutes ago, Caine2112 said:

Thanks for the fixes!

There is a serious bug however with Lua tilesets.  You get Lotus's alert stating Oculysts are coming, you get the screen that flashes blue, but the Oculysts simply do not spawn.  I have been trying to make them spawn for 4-5 days now to complete a riven, and nothing happens.  I simply am unable to make the sentients spawn.

Kill Vomvalysts on the plains.

Just now, Xemgoa said:

I am not sure if you have done it yet, but I do recall that Plains of Eidolon standing can still be earned in bounties, even when daily standing runs out. Will Fortuna get the same treatment after people have had their fill for the new content?

No, its untrue, you can get standing for doing the same bounty, that wasnt the case with early PoE. Unless there is a bug in Cetus that I dont know of.

8 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.0.7

Changes:

• Keep your pets warm, Tenno. They may react differently now to the cold snow of the Orb Vallis...
  • MOA Companions now have a custom warp teleport FX/sound when teleporting closer to you.
  • Reduced the amount of Terra enemies spawning in the last mission of the Vox Solaris quest to balance difficulty.
  • Improved water rippled textures and FX when firing into it.
  • Optimized numerous materials used in Fortuna and the Orb Vallis for better performance when Anisotropic Filtering is enabled.
  • Made some micro-optimizations to visibility culling.
  • Made a tiny optimization to UI text layout.
  • Made a small optimization to Orb Vallis Ambush Bounties. 
  • Reverted the Sky Archwing sprint changes from Hotfix 24.0.4 to return it back to the way it was.
  • Changed the Bounty reward HUD title to display the Bounty title instead of the redundant ‘BOUNTY REWARD’. 

Conservation Changes & Fixes:

• Changed the Sapcaddy Bait to the intended Mirewinder Bait. Broad-Spectrum Bait is your desired Sapcaddy cocktail.
  • Animals that wake up from their invulnerable sleep due to certain Warframe Abilities will become vulnerable once again. Timing and speed is your best bet for that Perfect Capture!
  • Fixed a captured animals age sometimes showing as ‘4 years 12 months’.
  • Fixed a script error that could occur when capturing an animal in Orb Vallis.

Ticker Changes:
Since the initial release of Fortuna, the acquisition of Debt-Bonds has proven to require further changes in order to bring balance between the procurement methods. As it is known, you can obtain Debt-Bonds by purchasing Ticker’s Case# or from Bounty rewards. Ticker’s inventory not only took quite some time to refresh, but the inventory itself did not offer a diverse source at any given time. Considering the cost at which Debt-Bonds are required to Rank up in Solaris United, we have made the following changes to bring a more balanced rotation for Ticker:

• There will now always be 3 Common, 1 Uncommon, and 1 Rare Case# available at any given time.
  • Increased the rate at which Ticker’s Case# inventory refreshes by reducing the duration they persist for. 

Fixes:

• Fixed a rare crash when transitioning from Cetus/Fortuna to Plains/Vallis. 
  • Fixed ability for Clients to pick up multiple of the same Toroid. 
  • Fixed not receiving Standing for completing Bounties given by Captured base Field Agents in Orb Vallis.
  • Fixed immediately failing the Drone Defense Bonus condition due to certain Status Effects applying to the Drone in Orb Vallis.
  • Fixed the Fetch Mod not functioning for a Client Venari. 
  • Fixed KitGuns not applying negative damage modifiers for projectile based Chambers and Zaws not applying negative damage modifiers to projectiles launched from the Exodia Contagion Arcane.
  • Fixed Terra enemies creating invisible/invulnerable Reinforcement Beacons when killed mid-Beacon deploy in Orb Vallis.
  • Fixed Submersible Archwing disabling Garuda’s Talons.
  • Fixed Garuda's Talons not distinguishing the Stance slot when Polarizing/swapping.
  • Fixed MOA Companions sometimes not responding after using the Security Override Mod.
  • Fixed a visual error where Standing appeared to not be deducted when Gilding a Kitgun. 
  • Fixed inability to equip Dual-Sword Stance Mods on the Dark Split-Sword.
  • Fixed Resources displaying as 0 in the Clan Vault.
  • Fixed inability to set any Dojo Hall as a spawn point.
  • Fixed bad rotation on the Custom Obstacle Course start trigger in the Dojo.
  • Fixed the MOA Companion trying to shoot at non-visible targets.
  • Fixed the MOA Companion Security Override Precept (Oloro Model) not functioning sometimes.
  • Fixed the MOA Companion Tractor Beam Precept (Oloro Model) not alarming enemies.
  • Fixed ability to run around underwater after ragdolling off a K-Drive into it in the Orb Vallis.
  • Fixed Garuda’s Dread Mirror not functioning properly when using a controller with activate selected power button or "classic controls".
  • Fixed numerous Defense tilesets breaking.
  • Fixed Relic drop locations displayed in the Codex only displaying one Bounty source when they actually drop from both Cetus and Fortuna Bounties.
  • Fixed the Orb Vallis Resource Capture mission progress UI breaking when Transferring from Operator to Warframe.
  • Fixed Reinforcement Beacon Health bars not indicating Health correctly for Clients in Orb Vallis.
  • Fixed Archwing End of Mission progress not displaying after buying or building a K-Drive.
  • Fixed Scanners becoming 'stuck on' if you melee while Scanning (i.e. it would go back to aiming after the melee attack even if you're not holding fire).
  • Fixed lighting issues in the Spaceport in the Orb Vallis. 
  • Fixed falling loop whooshes persisting permanently after a Host migration.
  • Fixed sound not playing when hovering over Daily Tribute reward item.
  • Fixed permanent looping sound when choosing a Daily Tribute reward.
  • Fixed "COPY MAIN COLORS" for Attachments when using Garuda and having a normal Melee weapon equipped filling the first three color slots as grey.
  • Fixed a placeholder text displaying beside item info popups for Reusable Blueprints. 
  • Fixed a script error when the Rescue Target bleeds out.
  • Fixed a script error when casting Garuda’s Blood Altar ability. 
  • Fixed a script error when upgrading a Mod.
  • Fixed a script error when viewing the Appearance tab in the Arsenal.
  • Fixed a Daily Tribute script error.

I take it this means you guys finally fixed, stofler on lua breaking , glad to see this fixed! The one bug that I kept checking patch notes for a fix.

1 minute ago, Artek94 said:

Currenly my theory is that you're hitting ice and cant penetrate it.

Although could be just a bug. Fishing in caaves is generally a pain in A... Not enough bait-worthy spots, ice everywhere aand sometimes bait dissapears into the void.

after testing this during .5 or .4 hotfix, i found that if you are using the new spears that happens. can't see nameplate of the fish, no good.

old (cetus)spears generally ignored whatever the problem was.

Archived