Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.0.7

[DE]Megan

7 minutes ago, Joltyboi said:

seriously? damn it, i preferred what you changed it to, can we not have an option in the settings called "open world archwing controls" or something? i personally really dont like how whenever im on my archwing and i move my mouse to turn or something my archwing starts to roll over, so the changes were an improvement, i feel like you need to make it so your archwing doesnt automatically roll when you turn or give us the option i suggested

same the reverted fixes should be left to EXPERIMENTAL FLIGHT. there are many of us who actively avoid archwing or haveto be carefull because of motion sickness, i have gotten sick so many times from teh rotation disorientation! (lost a keyboard to it cause acidy watery vomit + electronics dont mix... ewww.) (and mange dto post on PS4 tag. Whoops shoulda logged in on PC-WF forum login . Point is still valid.

1 минуту назад, Elemelepipi сказал:

Yea. I think the best solution would be to wipe the proggress.. but they refuse/dont care about this issue

You can make it other way - just let the game check the presence of big cave marker (explored) on player's map. Give achievent progression for each 1 out of 30. If the players like us (who are bugged) already have all 30 - achiement should pop-up instantly upon entering the Vallis. It's not rocket science.

The most urgent problems i am currently having right now is simple.

- If you jump out into your spoiler mode and your Warframe gets a status effect, that status effect sticks to the Warframe forever. 
- Also if scrambuses disable your abilities during your transition, the abilities become locked for the entire mission or the time you are still alive. Only reviving fixes this.

Oh yeah and pretty pretty please... make the pets stop following the Spoilermode. It really starts to piss me off everytime them tripping the alarms in Spy missions, because they think it is a good idea to jump head first into the enemy.
Or give us the ability to make them wait. Like commands. Last would be to make them invisible with the Spoilermode.
It is just outright impossible to fight higher leveled enemies once this happens. Not only is the Warframes Armor stripped down forever if the status like Impact, Puncture, etc. occurs, but also you are impossible to cast any abilities. And i do not really want to go on a suicide rampage everytime this happens.
Please look into this.

16 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.0.7

• Reverted the Sky Archwing sprint changes from Hotfix 24.0.4 to return it back to the way it was.

Why DE? WHY???

It was great, so great. So easy to control and maneveur, no more losing control with that crazy backflip or whatever. This is a sad day for all solaris united

can we please get a fix to helios prime and his investigator mod? it hasnt been working right since the new gear weel. also, i have encountered a slight error in drop pickup registration while on the k-drives: if you pick up a mod (maybe resources too) while on it, you dont get the mod. ill file a support ticket once i get the cance, but just in case you see this first yaknow?

Thanks for this! I was experienceing a different problem to the ones listed above. 

In The Orb Vallis and in the plains I've had my sensitivity ramp up most of the time when either using the K drive, Archwing or using transferrence. I would have to perform another one of these three actions to get it back to normal.

It does get really irritating and can take from the enjoyment during bounties.

Nothing on fail loops on that bountie to find the corpses of SU npcs after failing it once and retaking the bounty in the same Vallis session, how sometimes that bounty can autofail for no reason whatsoever when checking one or more of the bodies or how sometimes not marking bodies even when close enough for the UI to pick It up eh?

Also waiting on profile to list kitgun/ board/ moa part relevant to completion being marked there. 

Archived