Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Player Warframe Textures

Noogums

I'm wondering, DE..

Is there any way the textures for the Warframe of the player can be moved away from the Texture Memory? I'm not 100% with how this works, but basically.. The Warframe you are currently playing is the center-piece of your gameplay experience.. And I love looking at the Warframes, and even with Texture Memory on High, their textures are still heavily dependant on the memory..

It just kills me that unless my camera is in exactly the right angle, and even then, I will always see artifacting on the edge of textures, when I know full-well that they are crystal clear when I look from a different angle.

So, my question is.. Is there any way the player's Warframes' textures can be removed from the clutches of Texture Memory, and always be high-res? 

This has bugged me since Closed Beta, and is the only problem I have with the visuals of the game.

Thank you for your time, and if it is impossible, I understand.

What bugs me is the random Texture Quality changes... you'll go from say "High Texture Settings" to "Low Texture Settings" for no apparent reason and you see it blatantly on your frame because everything on your frame suddenly looks like smudged paint in a sense. I haven't ran into it for a while but it still bugs the hell out of me when it does happen.

What bugs me is the random Texture Quality changes... you'll go from say "High Texture Settings" to "Low Texture Settings" for no apparent reason and you see it blatantly on your frame because everything on your frame suddenly looks like smudged paint in a sense. I haven't ran into it for a while but it still bugs the hell out of me when it does happen.

That also bugs me.. If they somehow manage to comply with my very humble request, it'd also fix that problem.

That also bugs me.. If they somehow manage to comply with my very humble request, it'd also fix that problem.

Would be nice, but I feel they have other things on there plate to worry bout now, like the large amount of bugs people suddenly came across when 9.8 dropped and didn't get resolved at all really from the hotfixes... I can't even play the game currently due to random freezing/crashing or being unable to join games at all.

Texture streaming issues.

Unless you've got really decent amount of VRAM, the game will keep juggling between mipmapped versions of the same texture in order to keep within the texture budget.

I don't know whether it scales along with the amount of VRAM you've got or it's a pre-set value on all three settings, however, getting close to the limit = textures go low res.

I know they have better things to do, but it is my simple request. I'm just asking if it'd be possible. And it's not to do with my VRAM, I have enough that Warframe doesn't get affected by that. I guess I'm just being nitpicky, but I really would like to not see the edges of textures popping in and out.