Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

K Drive Mastery Rank Issue

Omegagaming0011

Can also confirm. I have 1 board at 30 and another at 24 and they were purchased with platinum and they are not giving Mastery. I have seen a plethora of comments on the topic both here and reddit but have not seen any developers actually acknowledge the issue.

Same for bought Moas, and I haven't tested it yet (and won't) but I bet it's the same with Kitguns?

Had no reaction to my ticket yet too. My original plan was to simply buy the board types/moa heads I don't like to level them for affinity and only farm for the stuff I actually want to use.

I was leveling a non plat k-drive, from 26 to 30, and noticed not getting any mastery.

I've read other people getting mastery for k-drives, but to me it seems the issue isn't with named vs nonnamed.

On 2018-11-15 at 8:55 PM, Mulchman said:

I have????? s?een a plethora of comments on the topic both here and? reddit but have not seen any developers?? a?ctually acknowled??ge the ?issu???e?.???

There was a mention in one of the patchnotes about this being fixed, but in dev stream they were talking about naming built k-drives not being possible, since gilding of k-drives was removed last minute due to it being pointless.

So they are aware there are issues, but it seems they break at least one type, when fixing one type, until both are equal and renameable.

After having built my 2nd k-drive, this one with "Bad Baby board" it gives mastery, did mastery on "Needlenose board" fall between the cracks when boards got mastery?

Turns out my 2nd k-drive stopped giving masterpoints after hitting level 15, as if it was meant to give 6000 masterypoints, but then got changed to 3000, but still giving 200 mastery per level.

Edited by trndr

On 2018-11-18 at 9:53 AM, trndr said:

After having built my 2nd k-drive, this one with "Bad Baby board" it gives mastery, did mastery on "Needlenose board" fall between the cracks when boards got mastery?

Turns out my 2nd k-drive stopped giving masterpoints after hitting level 15, as if it was meant to give 6000 masterypoints, but then got changed to 3000, but still giving 200 mastery per level.

Yeah... I'm seeing something similar. I've been tracking my points at multiple points during the day due to the whole system being a complete mess right now and noticed 2 platinum purchased K-drives actually gave 3k after 24.0.8 was released. I explicitly equipped each level 30 K-drive I had (Bad Baby & Flatbelly), loaded Orb Vallis, did a trick, then extracted and my MR had jumped 3k. At the time of doing that my Needlenose was not 30 (it was somewhere in between but I don't remember the specific level) and it gave some mastery after the load-in -> trick -> extract routine. I've just now fully leveled it and MR did not budge from the previous value meaning it didn't give me the full 3k.

Edited by Mulchman