Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vaulted Relics in Arbitrations

Grimmstyler

26 minutes ago, Grimmstyler said:

...only skilled, knowledgable players can obtain them

I was willing to contemplate your idea right up until that point.

Arbitration missions aren't that hard, nor require any more skill than the other "end-game" content. You just can't revive.

Edited by Arxfiend

19 minutes ago, Arxfiend said:

Arbitration missions aren't that hard, nor require any more skill than the other "end-game" content. You just can't revive.

The skill and knowledge comes from not dying is what was intended. Hence you get more Relics.

And really if you don't die you should be able to rehost/replay Arbitrations in the hour if someone decides to troll.

If anything i guess defense missions could be the most vulnerable to troll by failing to keep defense Target alive. Even then you should be able to replay cause you didn't die

Edited by Grimmstyler

Vaulted Relics are vaulted. They won't be available until they are unvaulted.

1 hour ago, Grimmstyler said:

Would make them more valuable

Literally the opposite of what would happen.

1 hour ago, Grimmstyler said:

only skilled, knowledgable players can obtain them

Arbitrations require only basic game knowledge and there is not much skill in shooting the glowing red thing.

28 minutes ago, peterc3 said:

Arbitrations require only basic game knowledge and there is not much skill in shooting the glowing red thing.

You would have to have the knowledge of your Warframes of Abilities to survive.

You will also need survival mods. Mods you can't get from Earth (The Beginning of the game). Unless you but then from Trade Chat or something.. Then you would still need the skill and knowledge.

Why are the Relics even Vaulted?

Why are prime items in demand ?

I want Excalibur, Skana, Lato Prime 😥😥😥.. That's not gonna happen.. Why not? Because it's for founders? That deserves recognition..

Edited by Grimmstyler

3 hours ago, Arxfiend said:

I was willing to contemplate your idea right up until that point.

you would be surprised... how many time do i enter an arbitration mode only to see some people tkaing a squishy and die the first round... or a NOT squishy frame and still die.... when i think this mode is for a bit more advanced players....