Post Hotfix 24.0.7 Crashes

[DE]Rebecca

11 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

We are seeing a very common crash after our latest Hotfix, which may be related to DX9 (which, by the way, is going to be phased out of support: warframe.com/dx9 )

Hey Reb,
I wanted to inquire about the DX9 support.
Is there any particular reason or benefits to removing it other than it being outdated? Just out of curiousity.

It doesn't affect me personally btw.

2 minutes ago, RunicZeus said:

Hey Reb,
Is there any particular reason or benefits to removing it other than it being outdated? Just out of curiousity.

its a fair amount of work to maintain this especially since windows 10 no longer carry's a lot of the dx9 libraries

3 minutes ago, RunicZeus said:

Hey Reb,

pretty sure it's listed here. 

Yeah "Maintaining DirectX 9 compatibility can limit Warframe’s development, especially when we keep in mind prep for future releases after DirectX 11."

Dojo spawnroom is still a bug.. As in the Hall(s) dont have the make spawn point option ( even as warlord / founder).( This is an issue from the fortuna launch btw.)  So by not be able to assign a spawnpoint you cant deconstruct your hall(s) / dojo.  Pretty much causing the infinite loop of cant deconstruct your hall(s).

Seems fixed now, tyvm 🙂

10 minutes ago, Harmisol said:

Dojo spawnroom is still a bug.. As in the Hall(s) dont have the make spawn point option ( even as warlord / founder).( This is an issue from the fortuna launch btw.)  So by not be able to assign a spawnpoint you cant deconstruct your hall(s) / dojo.  Pretty much causing the infinite loop of cant deconstruct your hall(s).

I see the option in my clan...Is it a specific hall that has this problem? Which clan hall are you trying this on?

Since Fortuna release the spawnroom /point option was not there in any hall. I am the warlord / founder of the clan, and the option was simply not there, Other ppl had the issue aswell.
But i see its fixed now since i can assign new spawnlocations again so. happy remodeling!! 🙂
Cause it was not working earlier today.

10 hours ago, darkrei2 said:

Names of ores after mining don't show up.

that's not all...the picture of the gathered material is also lower quality.  The amount of the items are not shown either anymore.  Also detection range is slightly smaller as in the mini map isn't showing the icons until closer now.

Still not sure why the almost free new mining tool is ten times better then the advanced nosum cutter from cetus….as the old cutters seam to be obsolete now. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived