[DE]Rebecca

Post Hotfix 24.0.7 Crashes

Hi all -

We are seeing a very common crash after our latest Hotfix, which may be related to DX9 (which, by the way, is going to be phased out of support: warframe.com/dx9 )

Stand by as we work to Hotfix again!

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

We are seeing a very common crash after our latest Hotfix, which may be related to DX9 (which, by the way, is going to be phased out of support: warframe.com/dx9 )

Hey Reb,
I wanted to inquire about the DX9 support.
Is there any particular reason or benefits to removing it other than it being outdated? Just out of curiousity.

It doesn't affect me personally btw.

2 minutes ago, RunicZeus said:

Hey Reb,
Is there any particular reason or benefits to removing it other than it being outdated? Just out of curiousity.

its a fair amount of work to maintain this especially since windows 10 no longer carry's a lot of the dx9 libraries

Edited by V45H
  • Applause 1

3 minutes ago, RunicZeus said:

Hey Reb,

pretty sure it's listed here. 

Yeah "Maintaining DirectX 9 compatibility can limit Warframe’s development, especially when we keep in mind prep for future releases after DirectX 11."

Edited by Fire2box
  • Like 1

Dojo spawnroom is still a bug.. As in the Hall(s) dont have the make spawn point option ( even as warlord / founder).( This is an issue from the fortuna launch btw.)  So by not be able to assign a spawnpoint you cant deconstruct your hall(s) / dojo.  Pretty much causing the infinite loop of cant deconstruct your hall(s).

Seems fixed now, tyvm 🙂

Edited by Harmisol

10 minutes ago, Harmisol said:

Dojo spawnroom is still a bug.. As in the Hall(s) dont have the make spawn point option ( even as warlord / founder).( This is an issue from the fortuna launch btw.)  So by not be able to assign a spawnpoint you cant deconstruct your hall(s) / dojo.  Pretty much causing the infinite loop of cant deconstruct your hall(s).

I see the option in my clan...Is it a specific hall that has this problem? Which clan hall are you trying this on?

Since Fortuna release the spawnroom /point option was not there in any hall. I am the warlord / founder of the clan, and the option was simply not there, Other ppl had the issue aswell.
But i see its fixed now since i can assign new spawnlocations again so. happy remodeling!! 🙂
Cause it was not working earlier today.

Edited by Harmisol

I turned on DX11 and so far so good. I didn't even know I had it off...

PS: My FPS in Orb Vallis went from 50 to 90. Why didn't you break DX9 sooner? 😅

Edited by Kialandi
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

I have Win 7 Dx 11, but it's gray on my options

Dx 11 It's now showing up as select-able

Edited by Zar__
new data

I remember last month after I optimize (with update 23), framerate after that drastically falls to 10-20.

I noticed that the DX10 and 11 was not checked. All got back to normal after enabling those in the launcher.

10 hours ago, darkrei2 said:

Names of ores after mining don't show up.

that's not all...the picture of the gathered material is also lower quality.  The amount of the items are not shown either anymore.  Also detection range is slightly smaller as in the mini map isn't showing the icons until closer now.

Still not sure why the almost free new mining tool is ten times better then the advanced nosum cutter from cetus….as the old cutters seam to be obsolete now. 

FIX KUBRODONS SOLO HUNT .... I dont want to rely on others in my mission to be able to hunt them + tracks are again not appearing.. FIX IT