Shield Dargyns are stupid

Retrijeuj

Hey there.

I'm currently completing the Limbo Theorem on my second account (which I made a while back to experience the game from the beginning again). I remember I had this problem before, but it's more obvious now that I can't OS everything that comes my way : Shield Dargyns are too hard to kill for a solo player, let alone a low level one.

I get that you're supposed to rush past them, turn around, and shoot them before they turn back. You can't melee them since you take damage in doing so, and you can't* break their shields. You can't wait for the shield to overheat or anything either. But doing this hit and run thing is hard when there are more than one trying to kill you, plus the usual Dregs.

So I believe Shields should be nerfed, or at least reworked. Give their shield a limited amount of hit points, that's the best option I can see. Or make it smaller, so that one can still get some damage when shooting randomly at it.

Edited by Retrijeuj

Gonna be honest; never had any difficulty with them; i just meleed them whilst channeling for extra damage, normally kills them in 3-4 hits this way. To avoid being damaged i just used the Odonata's 1st ability and if need be use the 3rd ability whilst meleeing to kill them even faster.

I'll try that then, I had no idea Odonata's first ability could block their damage.

If I melee them, they take down my shield in two hits (I don't have the shield mod yet, maybe the problem comes from that). Most of the issue I have with them is related to the fact that I'm still missing a lot of mods, but all other enemies, including Ogmas, don't give me as much trouble as them.