Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MOA MODS

Napamini13

Question

8 answers to this question

One thing to keep in mind is that you're limited to two moa-exclusive mods at a time. All models can equip any of them, not just the ones they come preset with, but only two can ever be in use at once.

Quite Shallow's youtube moa review is the best overview currently of these  moa-exclusive mods.

Edited by Zavenosk

8 minutes ago, Nukesnipe said:

So there's no mods that just increase health/armor/shields, like with sentinels and beasts?  Dang, that makes 'em basically useless at higher levels unless you're using the Link mods with an appropriate Warframe.

They said during the earlier devstream they're looking into adding them for Moas (and lesser meatbag companions), but they will be mutually exclusive with the link mods.

31 minutes ago, Nukesnipe said:

mods that just increase health/armor/shields, like with sentinels and beasts

I don't think there are non-link Health etc Mods for Kubrows / Kavats, either.

Sentinels are the odd one out here.

26 minutes ago, Zavenosk said:

They said during the earlier devstream they're looking into adding them for Moas
(and lesser meatbag companions), but they will be mutually exclusive with the link mods.

Ah, neat.

maybe that'll help with no-Vitality Rhinos having their Pets bleed out at least once a minute lol

Am 16.11.2018 um 23:17 schrieb Nukesnipe:

So there's no mods that just increase health/armor/shields, like with sentinels and beasts?  Dang, that makes 'em basically useless at higher levels unless you're using the Link mods with an appropriate Warframe.

Link-Health and Link-Shields works for my MOA just fine. They are limited to Robotic, Companion, and Moa Mods though it seems.

On 2018-11-19 at 5:29 AM, Velentus said:

Link-Health and Link-Shields works for my MOA just fine. They are limited to Robotic, Companion, and Moa Mods though it seems.

Yeah, but they depend on what Warframe I'm using.  Link Health is great with Nidus or Inaros, but awful if I'm using something squishier.