Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nidus' Larva bugging out [Fixed]

Pullow

Hello all, I am currently experiencing a bug with nidus where whenever I am using my Larva ability, instead of pulling the enemies into a large stack of bodies so that I can shoot them or use virulence on them to get mutation stacks, the bodies seem to be getting propelled off of the map, I am unable to get mutation stacks from them, unable to physically see them, the bodies seem to clip to a wall then fall through the map and then finally once my ability expires, they all reappear unharmed and ready to kill me. this is now happening upon every single cast of larva I do and I cannot seem to verify game cache in steam or anything to fix it. it was working perfectly fine when I first got him but now I am sad to say his larva move isn't operational. please help. has this bug been reported? side note: I am also having issues with my nekros's desecrate not working and that hasn't worked since I got him. doesn't matter if I slice up bodies with a slash weapon or anything. I don't get any extra loot. ive been leaving him to the side for another post to ask for help on. any info would help.

Hello! Just wanted to jump in, I am having a similar issue with Titania! I was reading through the forums to see if anyone was encountering something similar with their abilities, and this post was spot on for what I am encountering.

When I use Titania's 1 or 3, instead of floating, the bodies seem to blast away and they vanish until the ability expires. For me it seems to be connected to whether I am in a party or solo? Solo, everything is fine. But when I am in a party if I am not the leader I can't see my own float abilities, but others can. But when I am the leader, I can see my abilities as normal, however my teammates have enemies vanish when I use my CC floats abilities until they timer expires.

My 2 and 4th ability are having no issues, just my CC float ones.

Have you had any differences based on if you are solo or in a party(as leader or not leader?).