Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nidus' Larva bugging out [Fixed]

Pullow

A very aggravating bug since it is NIdus primary way for CC, been happening all day for me. Noticed in a separate thread that whatever this bug is it seems to be affecting Khoras Strangle Dome ability as well. 

As an additional not it seems this bug is also affecting other frames that have a pull ability such as....

Maybe this will help them narrow down the cause and get it patched quickly, good luck all.

Edited by ViralMag
new info found

22 hours ago, Phintus said:

On PoE enemies simply disappear after getting sucked into larva, and reappear after larvas duration, making them completely immune to any damage for that time.

Also can confirm this bug only happens for clients, when hosting everything works fine.

On 2018-11-16 at 2:49 AM, CrimeLife said:

Was about to post it, I've been doing some test and found that for me just happens when someone else is hosting the game

8 hours ago, Vrel said:

Can confirm. Bug appears to reliably occur for clients; the host is not affected at all. My friend, Dervak and I were able to reliably recreate this by alternating who was acting as the host and whoever was not the host had the issue. It is interesting to note that the host, even if they are not playing as Nidus, will observe Larva as acting normally and can even shoot the trapped enemies but damage numbers for the clients will appear from the location the entities were flung. The clients cannot see or hurt the trapped enemies as their system thinks they are not there. However, if the host kills the trapped enemies in the pod, the loot drops will occur where they are supposed to for everyone: right at the site of the Larva location.

Thank you guys so much for the observations on the bug and contributing to this thread! And that goes for everyone else here too!

Hopefully DE is able to fix this soon.

hace 14 horas, BLACKSHADOWTOM dijo:

NIDUS LARVA BURST , after casting the enemies are not being sucked in for stack with first ability and they fly across the map after casting second ability cant stack mutations .

plz fix nidus ability 2

The same with warframes that have that kind of skill, for example Khora, the same thing is happening with her. . .