Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nidus' Larva bugging out [Fixed]

Pullow

When on Orb of Vallis, the snow world... using your second ability "The Larva", it dont do what it should... it causes the mobs to be "fake grabbed" but then instantly falling through the world, once the effect ends,,, all so-called-grabbed are back on the location they where grabbed into... 

problem is when using larva and then your (Virulent) first ability on toward your larva... u dont hit ANYTHING... no mobs are there!

This need to be fixed... cannot farm or solo nor use the frame there... totaly bumped useless!

Below picture u should see 10 enemies inside the "Larva" but they are like 30meters below the ground...

Picture: https://imgur.com/a/gnRMogd

88ppP4h.jpg@[DE]Glen @[DE]Adrian @[DE]Rebecca @[DE]Marcus

Edited by SevenSinsofHell
Adding IMG link

45 minutes ago, SevenSinsofHell said:

When on Orb of Vallis, the snow world... using your second ability "The Larva", it dont do what it should... it causes the mobs to be "fake grabbed" but then instantly falling through the world, once the effect ends,,, all so-called-grabbed are back on the location they where grabbed into... 

problem is when using larva and then your (Virulent) first ability on toward your larva... u dont hit ANYTHING... no mobs are there!

This need to be fixed... cannot farm or solo nor use the frame there... totaly bumped useless!

Below picture u should see 10 enemies inside the "Larva" but they are like 30meters below the ground...

Picture: https://imgur.com/a/gnRMogd

its not only grabbing them it pulls them to the walls instead pulling them to the larve(2nd abbility)

@[DE]Aidan @[DE]Rebecca @[DE]Marcus @[DE]Glen

Edited by Sp33DD3Vil
tagging :)

ya, it sorta went from good crowd control to more of an instant dispersion...not exactly helpful for trying to economically build up stacks.

and i may be wrong (and i usually am...), but is it just me, or is the strength of the larva ball pulling the bad guys into a group somehow weaker? I have a build that ive used for a long time, and it seems like for a bit (the time frame starting from the plains of eidolon and here after fortuna to currently) they dont pull in a lot of targets...maybe like half as much...there are a lot of people that seem to be fighting with me just fine andd with no imparement , even with a tenticle trying to drag them off...

ty for reading...yes, i know my spelling sux...no i dont care...LOL

thanks for all the hard work everyone DE and all others involved! I appreciate your product and effort!

On 2018-11-16 at 2:39 AM, FIDOISHERE said:

Nidus 2, Vauban 4, Khora 4, Hydriod 4 lil bit, Mag 1. etc theres a huge physics bug or some thing going on with a bunch of frames i haven tried any of the others out yet.

Adding an additional data point regarding Khora

Spoiler

i0qr2bJ.jpg

LXMBHes.jpg

AXcaTFG.jpg