Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pullow

Nidus' Larva bugging out [Fixed]

As host, it seemed to be working as usual to me, but while I was playing nidus my friend talked to me about how it was completely bugged for him when he played it (I was always host)...

I've found a workaround by dropping my duration down to 12%

Larvae last about 1 second...

Your 3 and 4 will suffer though haha...

I have also started playing other frames more, DE please fix.

Like everyone else, I have the bug. I hope it won't be too hard to fix since it's probably physics related.

A mr 24 guy told me this is normal because of the radiation proc from the sortie mission.... and he is even serious about it because he played Warframe for a long time.... LOL

Ditto, Just ran my sorties and had this happen. Larva is not pulling the mobs in. Funny thing, when it expires you can see the bodies of them drop down or lift up from the floor.

Hey Tenno! This issue will be fixed in the next Hotfix.

Last night I played 2 Hydron missions with Nidus and every time I used Larva it would repel all the enemies to the nearest walls instead of pulling them all together. 

2 hours ago, [DE]Saske said:

Hey Tenno! This issue will be fixed in the next Hotfix.

And when this will be up for us?

Seen this up for few days but lets bring it again.
Nidus Larva ability isnt working. Enemies will be either invisible when larva pull them the way you cant stack yourself up nor kill em or when its casted close to wall, it will latch enemies inside a wall.
Mostly ability its not working but occassionaly it performs as it should.

Exactly the same thing is happening here. Larva is broken most of the time but on rare occasions it works. Might have to do with a certain warframe in close vicinity or in the team?

Not just Nidus Larva. The same is happening to Khoras Strangledome.

Enemies are smacked into walls, sometimes clipping through them. Often far away from the dome itself.

Both frames in various mission types with various teammembers and even just solo. Both frames I now consider unplayable broken.

I recorded a video of it but basically everyone else on the squad would register the larva as it works normally, but on my side it clips and ragdolls the enemies through the floor or to another area, and shooting at the centre of the larva does not do anything

HEADPHONE USER VOLUME WARNING

https://vimeo.com/301689925