Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nidus' Larva bugging out [Fixed]

Pullow

May be a known issue already but whenever I cast Nidus' Larva in Orb Vallis the enemies are either not grabbed or if they are, they clip underground until the abilities duration expires at which point they all reappear in a pile on the ground. Seems to be a recent issue as well cause when Fortuna dropped, and for the first few hotfixes after, it was working fine. But as it stands now, i can't build mutation stacks at all because of it. If i'm overlooking something please let me know, but otherwise i'm 99% sure this is some kind of bug.

Cheers.

Ok so this happens everytime I use my Larva online

https://imgur.com/a/Px16xe6

The enemies try to fly to a specific spot for each map (probably the center of the map) and this basically makes impossible to gain those early stacks and I can't play Nidus with my friends for either farming or just having fun with him.

is there anything wrong with my settings?

I've tried to ask a few people about it, the first guy said he saw it, while the second person said it was not visible for them, and the enemies were in the larva, which they werent for me, since I had to shoot at their bodies on the ground and not in the larva.

I just got Nidus and started ranking him up, I noticed the larva will push away mobs i stead of sucking them. This only happens during party sessions or if team mates are a bit close. I dont experience it when I’m on solo missions or if party members are not visible in the area.

It’s like working hard for a few days then buying a new toy as reward only to find out its broken hehehe! Hope DE could look at this and fix.

Allow me to show the BUG about Nidus... 
It seems the BUG has gone beyond "Vallis" now and affecting the frame PERMANENTLY

The problem is affecting everywhere
# Sortie
# Vallis
# Plains
# Invasions
# Alerts
..... I have litterly tried Nidus everywhere now and the 2nd (LARVA) is bugged.

gCRESUC.jpgd
fV0w6QA.jpg
d
This how the BUG still looks like... im super sad cannot use my Beloved Nidus, ppl just flame me now when im trying to stack mobs and im like more hated the LIMBO atm.
d
@[DE]Ryan@[DE]Megan

It seems like many ragdoll-related abilities are broken for clients. When hosting, everything is fine, but when not the host, I can confirm that Nidus' 2, Titania's 1 and 3, and Khora's 4 make enemies fly across the map to a set location (varying depending on the map). I hope it gets fixed soon :v

Edit: it's a known issue 

Edited by Elytral

Can confirm this bug happens with Nidus' 2, Titania's 1 and 3, and Khora's 4; affected enemies are rapidly pulled toward a spot on the map for the duration of the ability. Other ragdoll abilities probably have the same issue, but I haven't tested more. As OP said, it only happens when not the host; all of the host's abilities work fine. (The reason it "works for solo" is that you are the host.)