Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nidus' Larva bugging out [Fixed]

Pullow

On PoE enemies simply disappear after getting sucked into larva, and reappear after larvas duration, making them completely immune to any damage for that time.

Also can confirm this bug only happens for clients, when hosting everything works fine.

Same here. I noticed that doing arbitrations. At first I thought I was targeting enemies close to drones but I wasnt. And then I realized that the skill will continue, but you can't see the mobs and, for that you can't hit them. Please fix this asap ç.ç

This seems to be a non host bug only, I went to the simulacrum to try to reproduce it and the ability works fine.  I took some pictures during a Hydron run with the hopes that it might help DE find the bug.  It seems to often try to pull enemies to the same place on the map, but not always so that's extra weird.

9ACB24D46C010FD87E2D77AF4DC1680968FE9741

6B33BA48E21753642CD42F8EED909297FD2DA4AA

4425F3737958214B6B9F749D5D4C982A1866D438

C329C26CC910E5201D4E5C835BCCF605AA488218

Edited by Holonomic88

I have the same or a very similar problem where Nidus Larva ability sends all affected enemys through the world only to have them appear again gatherd in one spot once the ability ends.

But when i host it works fine.

It also seems to #*!% with the larva burst damage calculation as it seems to do less damage the more enemys affected by it but I can't say for surtain.