Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nidus' Larva bugging out [Fixed]

Pullow

I can confirm this. I play Nidus a LOT, and since the last hotfix his larva is bugged. When casting it, it pushes enemies into the walls and once the ablitiy is over or reactivated with the augment Larva burst they (sometimes) respawn where the larva was cast. This seems to happen only for the person casting it, because I was getting no stacks from casting the 1, while my friend was able to see the enemies being caught inside the larva and was able to hit them. Hope this gets patched soon, I'm dying inside T-T

Hi,

just a quick report to alert on this bug i have and apparently am not the only one.

When i use my second spell on nidus, it still group enemies but they disapear when they reach the infested pod, not letting anyone able to damage them, then they reapear at the end of the spell.

Edited by Inting-Rat

The second ability of Nidus, larva, is not working as intended at the moment. In solo play it works normally but in group play it throws enemies all over the place instead of grouping them. The thing is other players see it like it's functioning normally but on the Nidus's screen they're not grouped at all and they can't be damaged unless you find the enemies that are scattered all over the room.
Would appreciate it if you looked into this current bug as it's stopping me from playing one of my favourite frames...  

Im experiencing the same offhost(i think) glitch were larva burst works inverted(only for me), launching the enemies outwards instead of collecting them, only for them to teleport to the center of the larva burst when it finishes. it kinda ruins my build.