Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nidus' Larva bugging out [Fixed]

Pullow

Can confirm, just did a run w my buddy as host, and spore would see i gly grab them, but for me they just disappeared, took no damage, and then when spore timed out it dropped them in a lump on the ground.   Makes my Nidus build to in efficient to use. 

also having this happening, its kind of useful but a pain when trying to get stacks on him. everything gets pushed as far as possible towards one point, pulling guys to walls and pushing them against opposing walls.

im gonna avoid my nidus until this gets fixes methinks

Edited by Erebos113

Can confrim, Larva is pushing things. Makes it harder to build stacks, but kind of funny on low level missions. I've seen it happen both on a void survival and a corpus snow outpost defense map so it seems unlikely that it's tied to a specific mission or tileset. Hope it gets fixed soon!

Can confirm. Bug appears to reliably occur for clients; the host is not affected at all. My friend, Dervak and I were able to reliably recreate this by alternating who was acting as the host and whoever was not the host had the issue. It is interesting to note that the host, even if they are not playing as Nidus, will observe Larva as acting normally and can even shoot the trapped enemies but damage numbers for the clients will appear from the location the entities were flung. The clients cannot see or hurt the trapped enemies as their system thinks they are not there. However, if the host kills the trapped enemies in the pod, the loot drops will occur where they are supposed to for everyone: right at the site of the Larva location.

Edited by Vrel

Nidus #2 power is blasting enemies away for the duration making it impossible to use powers or shoot what should be a juicy ball of bad guys and upon dissipating, all of the enemies magically appear at the location the Larva had been cast. 

It is both hilarious and absolutely infuriating.

I have the same experience. 🤪
All enemies disappear and become unassailable or hide behind the wall.
When the ability (Larva) ends, all the opponents appear at the location of the ability.

I figured out if I'm on small maps alone, no problem.
So Nidus is not fun, I do not have many warframes😭 

Frame: Vauban Prime
Power: Vortex

When using Vauban and you throw down his Vortex, the enemies are sucked in but then the ragdolls disappear and you are unable to damage them at all. When you go into the simulacrum and perform the same test, the ragdolls are visible and you can damage them. It seems to be an issue if you are NOT the HOST.

kLS4KVBy_o.jpg

Edited by Curious_Mutation

I  got this problem with Nidus Larva, completely ruins his playstyle and now I cant play my main

EDIT: Oh, this appears to be different. With Nidus' Larva, all the enemies effected disappear as in are no longer there and cant be damaged.

Edited by Bishop2905v2
Addendum and correction