Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pullow

Nidus' Larva bugging out [Fixed]

A very aggravating bug since it is NIdus primary way for CC, been happening all day for me. Noticed in a separate thread that whatever this bug is it seems to be affecting Khoras Strangle Dome ability as well. 

As an additional not it seems this bug is also affecting other frames that have a pull ability such as....

Maybe this will help them narrow down the cause and get it patched quickly, good luck all.

Played on Hydron Sedna, and Larva pulls enemies not inwards, but to to the edge of the elevating platform, and enemies are stuck into the ground. No idea why this is even happening. Pretty sure that isn' the only map with the said bug.

I have the same issue.

Here is a thread on Reddit with a video showing the issue:

Where can I make and appropriate report of the game. I´m playing Nidus and my second ability "Larva"  is not "pulling in" the enemies inside of her... This is so strange.

Yes, I've noticed this just now aswell. Mobs are not being pulled into Larva, which suddenly makes playing Nidus

substantially more complicated.

Also having this issue!!! This is so nuts!!! Where are the support going to do something. Your report was 11 hours before I post this comment. And this bug is still happening!!

22 hours ago, Phintus said:

On PoE enemies simply disappear after getting sucked into larva, and reappear after larvas duration, making them completely immune to any damage for that time.

Also can confirm this bug only happens for clients, when hosting everything works fine.

On 2018-11-16 at 2:49 AM, CrimeLife said:

Was about to post it, I've been doing some test and found that for me just happens when someone else is hosting the game

8 hours ago, Vrel said:

Can confirm. Bug appears to reliably occur for clients; the host is not affected at all. My friend, Dervak and I were able to reliably recreate this by alternating who was acting as the host and whoever was not the host had the issue. It is interesting to note that the host, even if they are not playing as Nidus, will observe Larva as acting normally and can even shoot the trapped enemies but damage numbers for the clients will appear from the location the entities were flung. The clients cannot see or hurt the trapped enemies as their system thinks they are not there. However, if the host kills the trapped enemies in the pod, the loot drops will occur where they are supposed to for everyone: right at the site of the Larva location.

Thank you guys so much for the observations on the bug and contributing to this thread! And that goes for everyone else here too!

Hopefully DE is able to fix this soon.

I am also having this error.  Larva scatters enemies to the extent of range rather than pulling enemies in range towards the larva burst.  After larva ends, they do all appear in a clump where the larva existed.

So this is my nidus now, i press 2 for my larva and instead if the enemys going towards it they get cataputled against walls or even in the ground. 

unknown.png

Confirmed same thing is happening here, it sometimes works sometimes doesn't depending if you are host or not. Essentially instead of pulling in it pushes out. Broke in last hotfix. 

Bigger thread: 

hace 14 horas, BLACKSHADOWTOM dijo:

NIDUS LARVA BURST , after casting the enemies are not being sucked in for stack with first ability and they fly across the map after casting second ability cant stack mutations .

plz fix nidus ability 2

The same with warframes that have that kind of skill, for example Khora, the same thing is happening with her. . .