Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nidus' Larva bugging out [Fixed]

Pullow

Confirmed the bug.

I tested with Larva Burst in Simulacrum, Host game and Join game. It only happen when you join someone's game. Apparently the larva pull all the enemies off map that you unable to see nor attack them, they will all spawn back on the ground after i explode the larva. However, it seem that host or other player can still see and attack the enemies. 

https://imgur.com/a/Anp914m

Alright, I found a glitch with the Larva ability. For me whenever i cast it instead of pulling enemies in, it Literally Stretches them out of existence. What i mean is the enemies are catapulted AWAY from the Larva and end up across the map or just despawn and spawn back in and also sometimes get stuck in walls while any other time they just appear under where the Larva was. I dont know if it has something to do with my build or another reason but i'm just sick of the Larva not doing what its supposed to do.

Edited by -TruSlav-

Please do fix this bug quickly, Nidus is not really viable right now since larva is a cornerstone of the frame and he's my favorite frame at the time.  Not counting the pain it was to farm the parts and the blueprints.  I really want to use it again as soon as possible.

Buenas quería reportar un bug:

Desde el lanzamiento de la nueva expansion de Fortuna, El warframe Nidus tiene errores en su técnica Larva, Cuando esta es lanzada sobre un grupo de enemigos, estos salen volando fuera del mapa, Esto hace muy difícil la jugabilidad del mismo personaje.

Saludos cordiales

NewCrooS