Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pullow

Nidus' Larva bugging out [Fixed]

Also banshee's 4 with augment bugs hard. all mobs get pulled to her instead of being knocked down

Confirmed the bug.

I tested with Larva Burst in Simulacrum, Host game and Join game. It only happen when you join someone's game. Apparently the larva pull all the enemies off map that you unable to see nor attack them, they will all spawn back on the ground after i explode the larva. However, it seem that host or other player can still see and attack the enemies. 

https://imgur.com/a/Anp914m

To add to this its not only nidus that is doing this, vaubans vortex is also doing this it seems to be any ability that sucks or clumps enemies up. 

It's clearer what happens with Khora's strangledome, the enemies are being pulled to... I want to say out of the map but sometimes they stop at the wall. You can see the chains extending in the direction they've gone.

My Nidus was already a sub-par choice, but he's practically unplayable now, can confirm this bug exists

Alright, I found a glitch with the Larva ability. For me whenever i cast it instead of pulling enemies in, it Literally Stretches them out of existence. What i mean is the enemies are catapulted AWAY from the Larva and end up across the map or just despawn and spawn back in and also sometimes get stuck in walls while any other time they just appear under where the Larva was. I dont know if it has something to do with my build or another reason but i'm just sick of the Larva not doing what its supposed to do.

It's specific when we join a mission, if we host, the bug does not appear. So in the meantime if it's possible, IF it's possible, tried in solo mode if you do not want to change warframe

compare when Host vs Client, can be useful information.

though Pinging any and all Staff you can think of by name is a SUREFIRE way to get your complaint to be ignored.
have fun with that.

Was just starting to love Nidus.  Just did the Sortie with another Nidus to learn both of our Larva were broken.  Great.

Been having this issue have this when I'm the client in a mission. When playing solo, this issue has been non-existent as far as I can tell. Just figured I'd add my own two cents on this odd phenomenon. 

Please do fix this bug quickly, Nidus is not really viable right now since larva is a cornerstone of the frame and he's my favorite frame at the time.  Not counting the pain it was to farm the parts and the blueprints.  I really want to use it again as soon as possible.

Buenas quería reportar un bug:

Desde el lanzamiento de la nueva expansion de Fortuna, El warframe Nidus tiene errores en su técnica Larva, Cuando esta es lanzada sobre un grupo de enemigos, estos salen volando fuera del mapa, Esto hace muy difícil la jugabilidad del mismo personaje.

Saludos cordiales

NewCrooS

Hi,
I have the same problem, the enemies disappear and you can kill them. This makes Nidus obsolete.