Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.0.8

[DE]Megan

Just noticed that my Clan Affinity has not increased with the completion of the Kreska research.  Our clan was missing 5000 affinity before the Kreska research (which gives 5000 affinity), and we're still sitting at 5000 affinity required to level up our Ghost clan to level 10.

vor 9 Stunden schrieb Bostyan:

If we both talk for the same "bug" yes it works every time 100% for me.

How to fix mission name on top when you join Fortuna Map. -> Maybe doesn`t work for everyone....

e6t5wk.jpg

2yjsly8.jpg

2a5aybl.jpg

Tried it out yesterday, it actually does work. But it surely didn't until I guess one of the recent hotfixes...

On 2018-11-15 at 5:34 PM, AIAS-5 said:

- Stumbled upon another bug: In some cases, Corpus air drop mission seem to prevent progress with a 2/3 counter remaining. This might happen when a cache is opened while another is getting hacked
- Not even a week in I've already seen a handful of bounty leechers, doing something else while the rest of the squad is doing the actual bounty. Will you eventually take measures against that?

It's unnecessary. I regularly solo bounties, but when I have people with me, I couldn't care less if they went off to sit on a spire and do yoga. More players = more spawns. I still play warframe after these 6 years because I continue to enjoy killing things. Giving me more things to kill is a good thing. Also...I still think we need a kick option for squads in general. for squads size 3 and 4, get a majority vote to kick people... 2/3, 3/4. That would be far more effective.

am locked out of game game launcher stucks at checking for new content then says update failed tried reinstalling game resetting pc and router no results yet sumitted a ticket been 2 days no reply either

On 2018-11-15 at 3:34 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.0.8

Changes:

• Optimized K-Drive FX performance for lower performing machines. 
  • Certain hidden Caches in Orb Vallis now have their own custom sound.
  • Tweaked Khora’s Accumulating Whipclaw Augment sounds.

Fixes:

• Fixed a Dx9 crash when accessing Navigation.
  • Fixed the transmission playing for the start of a second Orb Vallis Bounty but the first objective never appearing after a Host migration occurs.
  • Fixed Bounty progression indicator not persisting throughout successfully completed Bounty missions.
  • Fixed Operator being invisible when selecting Focus from the Arsenal when used as the Operator.
  • Fixed script errors on the Daily Tribute screen.
  • Fixed a script error related to Khora’s Venari. 

This was over 400mb's?  Seems like a rather large patch for so very little. Still, any hotfix is an appreciated one so thanks! :)

vor einer Stunde schrieb Ryuhouji:

It's unnecessary. I regularly solo bounties, but when I have people with me, I couldn't care less if they went off to sit on a spire and do yoga. More players = more spawns. I still play warframe after these 6 years because I continue to enjoy killing things. Giving me more things to kill is a good thing. Also...I still think we need a kick option for squads in general. for squads size 3 and 4, get a majority vote to kick people... 2/3, 3/4. That would be far more effective.

Fair enough. Soloing bounties usually gets boring and takes too long in my eyes though. For me it's a matter of sportsmanship. If I gonna put my effort in succeeding the bounty, why should someone else be allowed to do something else with less effort instead while getting paid off my efforts additionally? If everyone did that, there would be noone completing bounties anymore. And given the scaling for bigger squads (especially in Orb Vallis), this is dragging bounties out quite a lot in time and difficulty. BTW, in PoE I already encountered people admitting they do this out of malice as well. This is the stuff that makes you lose faith in humanity.

I'd really welcome a kick voting option though. Might as well rework the squad system while they're at it. Although I don't see this happen anytime soon.

2 hours ago, Ryuhouji said:

I don't even know how they would "take measures against that" anyway.

I don't solo bounties. Something has been weird with them lately too. Enemies not upping the kill count, only kill enemies or collect credits task. I don't remember an update today but something is broken

Archived