Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.0.8

[DE]Megan

Didnt know where else to put this.

The Prime Accessories packs ae mis labeled on teh web page. the nova accessories gives the velorum Sigil with the edo prime armor set and NOT the syandana as it is listed. I am unsure if the mag accessories are working

Nyx

Some attention on Nidus's Larva would be much appreciated? Whenever you are not the host it just flips out and makes enemies fly away at light speed instead. 

https://i.imgur.com/8VvS9to.gifv If you aren't the host he is quite literally unplayable and I am surprised I haven't seen this posted more because it's very consistent.

Just finished putting all the Forma needed for Umbral mods on Nidus just to have him unplayable.

Some times enemies jump Off the dropships but they keep floating hig up In the air

Like we dun wanna go down there to be slaugthered. Let us not move so gravity wont affect us and the tenno cant stab us In the back rigth fellas? 

A lonely (clem) can be heard i. The distance as the floating corpus get torn to shreds buy 4 gragatas. 

Thanks DE for the constant updates and all the work put into the game. I would like to list a few issues I have with the game after my first year of Warframe ONLY gameplay.

Garuda issues

* the second ability doesn't work on radiated maps (I almost failed the sorties last night)

* often times using any of the first/second ability causes her to drop off the map, and after a freefall of about 15-20 seconds I return on the map with all abilities locked.

General Pet Issues

* the clunky animations for all MOAs, Kavats and Kubrows, perhaps it's already a known issue

* like all units in the game they also get stuck on difficult terrain, I really dislike this aspect

* I don't like how all pets MOVE around while my frame performs a bullet jump or travels really fast, they should have a jump, "fly", touchdown animation

* pets get into water as it was regular terrain and scare away the fish

* invisible pets should not engage/attack if they're invisible (LOKI / ASH / OCTAVIA), this makes it that you can easily fail SPY on Fortuna bounties and sortie missions

Weapon issues

Please do not nerf weapons based on their usage stats, but rather consider improving/updating their UI and especially sounds. For instance I like weapons that sound good when firing and reloading (LENZ, CORINTH, TIGRIS, BAZA, HEK, PLASMOR, OPTICOR), so along with the rank consistency, the sound matters more than the looks for me. This is why I almost never use LATO, BOLTO, VASTO, JAGARA (they sound very bad for ALARMING level of noise, I mean bad sound design), in fact I only equip a secondary for SECONDARY ONLY sorties or Master Rank tests. The kitguns really sound great and I'm planning on building a fifth now.

Game ENGINE

* I really like how the new emulated "Ray Tracing" works in Fortuna, I'm looking forward to see updated tilesets for all factions from this time forward

* At some point in time Steve mentioned his team's interest in Vulkan API, and as an AMD hardware owner I'm also interested to know the roadmap

This was my first forum post, please don't bash me too hard 😛

Thanks for the fixes!

I don't know if that's related to this Hotfix specifically or one of the previous but Toroid spawn in caves seems to have been lowered to... zero? I've visited all the caves in several ocasions and that's the exact number I got. Can we get some info on the intended spawn rate and have the team check if it's bugged?

Are there any plans to look into the issue of Mining-based loot from containers in Orb Vallis not actually appearing in your inventory? (Goblite, Venerol, etc) I hate smashing a container open to see a rare(ish) mineral drop that you need just a few more of to craft something (and that you're bored to tears mining for, waiting for rng to have mercy on you) only to see it's not actually in your inventory afterward.

As to whether said resources are meant to be in those random containers or not, I'd hope they are, as it would make no less sense than the other random resources that currently appear in containers there and make it to your inventory, like energy, life, sludge, rubedo, etc and even all forms of gathered flora and fish parts from the area....showing that the Corpus collect and store resources just like anyone else.

Archwings are still slower than they were, 53 meters per second on odonata prime before sky archwing changes, then 30m/s, after revert 44m/s and after this last patch 41m/s. Has this been done purposefully to get more players to use k-drive for travel purposes?

On 2018-11-19 at 5:33 AM, Kensu said:

Some attention on Nidus's Larva would be much appreciated? Whenever you are not the host it just flips out and makes enemies fly away at light speed instead. 

https://i.imgur.com/8VvS9to.gifv If you aren't the host he is quite literally unplayable and I am surprised I haven't seen this posted more because it's very consistent.

Just finished putting all the Forma needed for Umbral mods on Nidus just to have him unplayable.

This needs fixing asap!!!

This is not specific to Nidus, this is an issue seemingly related to anything that rag dolls the mobs when you are not the host.

I played Vauban with 3 friends, 1 was using Khora. I was the host and when I pressed my 4 they couldn't see the giant mass of mobs rotating around and around. If they fired into the mass of mobs (I kept putting it in the middle of a door) the gun wouldn't hit. Instead they managed to find a few mobs stuck to walls that they could hit that I couldn't even see! We have side by side screenshots if needed of what i see and what they see.
The guy playing Khora, when he used his own 4 that makes mobs rag doll everywhere and get stuck in a giant orb... he couldn't see any of them meaning I was the only one able to deal any damage to them.

Any mob knocked over by banshee vanishes lol, same bug.

I'm sure there are plenty more frames affected by this bug and quite honestly this is pretty game breaking.

Archived