Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.0.8

[DE]Megan

Not only are rag doll effects screwed, seems host is the only one capable of seeing vents that are breakable. For the rest of us every vent in the fortuna bounty looked breakable but for him only certain ones did, obviously we couldn't break most.

Also spawn rates for the bounty stage where you must kill ~30 flying mobs in fortuna is ridiculous, 4x mesa with a ton of stuff to kill everywhere and still failed the bonus + nearly failed the stage.

7 hours ago, Vardaeu said:

Not only are rag doll effects screwed, seems host is the only one capable of seeing vents that are breakable. For the rest of us every vent in the fortuna bounty looked breakable but for him only certain ones did, obviously we couldn't break most.

Also spawn rates for the bounty stage where you must kill ~30 flying mobs in fortuna is ridiculous, 4x mesa with a ton of stuff to kill everywhere and still failed the bonus + nearly failed the stage.

not at all. This is only without alarm. With alarm 2+ they spawn fast you dont need any Mesa at all. Try on Alarm 4 you will finish in one min. 95% people kills alarms and then is fail only because of this. Leave alarm to go at least 2-3. and you will be good 100% even if you play alone.

For team they need to be in one place the best is last place that mission finish. After that kill corpus but only leave alive others that deploy alarms. Like MOA etc. you can kill all. Just run up and down and don`t kill and they will deploy alarm in up to 30 sec. After then kill enemies but leave alarms or leave 2-3 alive any additionals destroy. So will be level always 2-3.

Is very easy in any mission like loots etc. is the same just leave alarm, higher it is faster respawn enemies and mission will be finished faster.

spy bounty on fortuna (enter secure area > hack console, bonus:no alarms triggered) will not award bonus even when no alarms are triggered

ambush coil drive bounty, target coil drive will cause passing-by coil drives to get stuck between it and a nearby rail, causing it to continuously deal deal massive amounts of damage faster than it is possibly to destroy it on higher bounties causing the bonus objective to pretty much fail by default

Just killed a pair of Kyta Raknoids and got 96 affinity each. That seems a little low, given how much firepower it took to bring the bastards down. Also it might just be my appallingly low graphics settings (my computer is a bit old), but sometimes the animal tracks vanish under the snow and that means I have to hunt around in the big circle for the call point if  I want to complete the hunt (floofs are endgame).

Also will there be vignettes based upon Fortuna and the Vallis? Also will there be that sort of thing for the clanlabs, so that our tenno can show off their action figure collections to their friends?

Also I feel like the loot collection radius for Fetch/Vacuum should be based upon the position of the companion, but send the items to the warframe, like one's helminth charger finds something it thinks we would like and lobs it toward us.

And Earth's relay still needs marshmallows.

7 hours ago, Bostyan said:

not at all. This is only without alarm. With alarm 2+ they spawn fast you dont need any Mesa at all. Try on Alarm 4 you will finish in one min. 95% people kills alarms and then is fail only because of this. Leave alarm to go at least 2-3. and you will be good 100% even if you play alone.

For team they need to be in one place the best is last place that mission finish. After that kill corpus but only leave alive others that deploy alarms. Like MOA etc. you can kill all. Just run up and down and don`t kill and they will deploy alarm in up to 30 sec. After then kill enemies but leave alarms or leave 2-3 alive any additionals destroy. So will be level always 2-3.

Is very easy in any mission like loots etc. is the same just leave alarm, higher it is faster respawn enemies and mission will be finished faster.

Thanks for that but this was me and 3 friends and there were no alarm beacons, We tried all being together, we tried all splitting up, we tried 2 groups of 2, we tried constantly moving around. Interestingly when it was only myself and 1 friend we had no issue with these missions. We had 12 stages in a row of just "kill x" and no problems until invited the other two. Either way it's ridiculous. I've also tried to farm toroids with 1 other, everything was going great before suddenly everything stops spawning and we start losing a wanted level, then another and another. Then we find a few mobs, get the first level andddddddd nothing spawns. So please don't defend this broken junk. Should be like GTA where you get a few stars and can't shake them even if you wanted to!

If you want another good example of terrible spawn rates/mechanics just go solo farm for cryotic... I have to run 150m+ away just to have something spawn at my extractor, at which point i leg it back to find 1 little gunner trying to take it out. I've sat at an extractor for over 3 minutes while I went and made a cup of tea, got back and guess what, both myself and the extractor were fine.

Edit: If you'd read my post properly you'd also have noticed we had no shortage of mobs to kill for the example I gave (We have seen everything though as explained above). We had drop ship after drop ship, blue pillar after blue pillar, the drones simply weren't spawning.

Archived