Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.0.8

[DE]Megan

Why do mining resource notices and whatnot also have that UI filter that mutes the colors now? It makes everything look so muchworse and makes it harder to tell things apart. Could we at least get an option to turn the filter off? Preferable everywhere in the UI (resource gathering activities, inventory, trade, etc.)

Hey,

Just wanted to let the team know that Nidus' skill Larva has been broken since Hotfix 24.0.7.
Instead of pulling in enemies it sends them all over the place, and the normally bundled enemies are nowhere to be seen until the skill duration is over.

It seems to begin happening when there are more than one Nidus players at a time. 

It appears that animals like the Bolarola have no animation for getting up after ragdolling, which caused my game to crash. I have used an ability to do that to one of them and when it was supposed to get back up, my game crashed instead, costing me ~30 tags, which I have just lost like that

Hot-spots in caves appear to be disproportionately rare, and there is an issue in some caves where you can not catch fish. They do not even get highlighted with a name, and health bar when aiming at them.  Presumably for the same reason as something that has already been fixed in an earlier hotfix: textures. 

i honestly couldnt see DE fixing any Remaining 32bit/DX9bugs unless super serious due to @[DE]Steve stating that in '19 they are dropping support for 32Bit Versions of Windows& DirectX 9 (well i hope thats steve Sinclair's forum handle anyway.)

for players still using verry legacy systems.. they cannot hold onto support foreverjust for a small minority of the playerbase be a Founder or not, sunk alot of hours or not. 8+ year old systems are struggling in many configurations to run Warframe. and sooner or later even if support wasnt dropped, it would be just unplayable. theres no easy way for them to drop even ANY of thier player base do Keep in mind for those that will get phased out, if you have a switch atleast you'll be able to "Clone/link" your data over and continue. . otherwise Saveup and upgrade.

Archived