Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.0.8

[DE]Megan

7 hours ago, Mask- said:

Hey,

Just wanted to let the team know that Nidus' skill Larva has been broken since Hotfix 24.0.7.
Instead of pulling in enemies it sends them all over the place, and the normally bundled enemies are nowhere to be seen until the skill duration is over.

It seems to begin happening when there are more than one Nidus players at a time. 

Can confirm this NIdus bug. Ran a solo mission and it worked as intended, but when there are more than 1 Nidus players in a team it shoots the bundled enemies either in to the wall or under the floor.

Bounties in Orb Vallis progression gets stuck on sections. Sometimes the enemies alert stars next to radar is completely missing. Nidus second ability just swallows enemies into the ground and unable to attack, has happened 3 different bounty runs. Only can attavk after the duration and they start popping out from the ground.

From previous update:

• Fixed Scanners becoming 'stuck on' if you melee while Scanning (i.e. it would go back to aiming after the melee attack even if you're not holding fire).

I actually considered this as a feature and used it quite a few times. Maybe introduce a proper aim switch option in hotkeys config?

14 minutes ago, Commanduf said:

Any Idea when the Fetch mod not working for operator will be fixed?

I was really looking forward to it coming out as an operator main but alas nothing has changed for us 😞

prob never as it isn't an intended interaction same as moa companions SHOUILDN'T be following you in operator same as kavats/kubrows never did
it is screwing with operator stealth meaning if you have a moa companion you need to have a spy dedicated frame to do the spy vault bountys properly
as the moa companions will autisticly run up to and shoot the units in the vault

after last hotfix i cant inv friends and no one can inv me i cant see anyone on dojo or maroo bazzar for trade im playing solo all the time and my freinds shows as offline but they are in the game.i saw some ppl have the same problem.im living in iran BTW.any fix would be nice.

With these hotfixes, can you hotfix Garuda's gore being unresponsive to the Gore setting in the control panel?  I do not personally use her, but she is of course commonly found in public missions.  I am all for anyone being able to view guts, gore, and gruesome blood alters, but there are some of us who play Warframe BECAUSE, until now, it has never been a gory game.  Heck, even when "Gore" is enabled it has never really been that bad.  But now...what the heck happened??

Please, just make her respond to the gore setting so we can disable it.  Perhaps making it appear more of a red energy or something?

4 hours ago, Necromonky said:

Can confirm this NIdus bug. Ran a solo mission and it worked as intended, but when there are more than 1 Nidus players in a team it shoots the bundled enemies either in to the wall or under the floor.

This is also occurring with the Nezha spears (his fourth ability), enemies are somehow going into the floor every once in a while when speared. This is rather weird as it should push them up not down.

my warframe is screwed up i was able to enter orb vallis no issue other than it loads forever but now i cant even enter it at all. And when i try to pause it with my xbox one controller or my esc button it wont allow me to all i can do is move in the elevator nothing more which then i end up having to press ctrl+esc to even be able to completely close my warframe. ive been grinding ever since fortuna came out to get everything needed for garuda and now its just set back after set back etc etc. i can load regular missions alerts everything but when it comes to fortuna i can enter fortuna and interact with the shops but i cannot enter the orb vallis anymore please fix it this is becoming more trouble than its worth. 

Archived