Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.0.8

[DE]Megan

Thanks for the update

But please DE, please fix the dropchance in the relics,

no matter if it's normal or radiant I just get bronce gear.

Oh and please please fix that you loose all the exp and loot with Host migration

I love this game but loosing the gear you farmed hours and hours for is frustrating

Mining now doesnt show you the quantity and name of the material youre mining "example, after shows 10x travoride, 10x devar" now it says nothing. You only see a picture of what you take, i can take a screenshot later, so annoying not knowing the quantity of how much you mined

18 hours ago, DarknessDevourer said:

Any news on performance fixes on low end PCs with the 64-bit Launcher? It's quite literally unplayable unless I switch over to 32-bit. 

It seems every corpus tileset/mission with corpus spawns has major fps drops. I've played at 40 stable FPS in non-open world maps, and now I seem to be capping at 28. There's something severly wrong here.

64-bit mode makes Fortuna unplayable and 32-bit mode seems to be making the rest unplayable. Very peculiar.

having some problem after fortuna. i cant see anyone in dojo or relays or maroo bazar.

i cant inv anyone and no one can inv me. totally solo.i cant trade.it just happened after hotfix 0.4 i think.

im in iran and i noticed others have this problem too.maybe fix that? its boring play solo all the missions.

and most importantly NO TRADES.

current and persistent bugs in Fortuna that I am experiencing:

- after match making: elevator doors not opening for me as client

- after match making: If elevator doors do open, the UI is stuck on "Mission voting" but doesnt show bounty progression for me as client. UI keeps being stuck like that even if a bounty stage is completed. If I leave the squad and get through host migration back into the vallis UI shows the current bounty mission correctly but not theremaining  bounty stages. Consequently, after completing the active stage the bounty ends and a new bounty mission can be started at Fortuna entrance.

- most annoying thing atm: Scrampus that spawn at higher levels do permantently lock my abilities (usually 2nd, 3rd and 4th on Necro Prime) and only way to unlock the abilities again is to leave the instance (might have to check if dying unlocks them, but mounting and resynching my frame by jumping into the water doesnt work)

- "enter the secure area" bounties: alarm is instantly triggered when entering the entrance door for the indoor area (eg enrichment plant) every 2nd time that bounty mission is repeated. This is even true if no enemies are around at all.

Le 15/11/2018 à 23:34, [DE]Megan a dit :

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.0.8

Changes:

• Optimized K-Drive FX performance for lower performing machines. 
  • Certain hidden Caches in Orb Vallis now have their own custom sound.
  • Tweaked Khora’s Accumulating Whipclaw Augment sounds.

Fixes:

• Fixed a Dx9 crash when accessing Navigation.
  • Fixed the transmission playing for the start of a second Orb Vallis Bounty but the first objective never appearing after a Host migration occurs.
  • Fixed Bounty progression indicator not persisting throughout successfully completed Bounty missions.
  • Fixed Operator being invisible when selecting Focus from the Arsenal when used as the Operator.
  • Fixed script errors on the Daily Tribute screen.
  • Fixed a script error related to Khora’s Venari. 

BUT MY K-DRIVE LAUNCHER STEAL DISAPPEARD

DE could you add a timer to when the day/night cycle in cetus or the cool/warm cycle in fortuna changes?

you could just use the timer you use on the fissures or alerts, just reset it every time it switches cycles

it'd be much better than just looking if it says "warm" or cool" on the starchart map before actually getting in

There are a few more bugs to report.

1) Mining shows the item mined, but not the quantity.  It does bring up the values as if a regular drop, but it's easy to miss.

2) Goopla sizes are wonky.  Small and Medium are both listed as small.  Large is listed as medium.

Kudos on what is a barebones framework release.  It's a real shame that I can't progress with spending resources on things, because I know that soon enough more will finally be released to flesh out the lackluster choices now.  Case in point, the Moa selection.  There's one bracket, a few bits, and a few precepts.  For all the associated resources, you get a two slot required companion which will likely be replaced for a numerically superior variant in the future.  It's the same with the kitguns and the K-drives.  There just doesn't seem to have been enough time to do this right, but you had a viable enough product to ship.

I will say that mining, fishing, and enemy interaction seem a bit better.  The rewards system, with the "bonus" objectives is actually pretty nice and spices things up.  Likewise, the inclusion of Coildrives is pretty minor, but goes a long way to having the world feel like a huge area being patrolled even while its mostly empty.  

Conversely, a lot of basic improvements seem to be missed.  The ability of the corpus to be pinpoint snipers is terribly annoying when they can sit at the edge of your draw distance and fire on target with accuracy more akin to a sniper than a machine gun.  The shortened environmental times prevent long waiting, but also prevent getting anything done in the short windows.  Finally, the intentional resource grind is a bit obvious.  The Kreska-Ocucor-Battacor research is a poor joke, the need to use standing to get one time use bait is a ploy to prevent burning through the ranks quickly, and the absurd grind for Garuda is...thus far not worth the admittance price.  

Hopefully a good kitgun and upcoming content patch will alleviate the above concerns, and make the progression curve more consistent.  I hope against another PoE style grind gap between farming eidolons and zaw parts.

So what happened to refunding the additional 10 fieldrons some of us used in the crafting of Kreska which you promised in the patch notes of Hotfix 24.0.5? 

Quote: "A script is in the works and will be run tomorrow to refund Fieldron to those who have already crafted - we will update you in this thread when the script has completed"

Archived