Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.0.8

[DE]Megan

At this point you even changed something with how pets respond to the weather in orb vallis, and you've responded about when PS4 is getting a fix for the problem we are all experiencing with pet visuals. But you have been radio silent on when this fix is coming for PC.

@[DE]Megan

Can you at least let those of us on PC know when this is getting fixed, since you have a update scheduled with that in it at the very least for PS4.

Here's a preview of a Kubrow affected by the problem in case you think those of use using pets are just making up the fact that it is in no way fixed.

RxrDUYX.jpg

I don't know if someone noticed this but one time when i tried to go down from k-drive playing as excalibur umbra, then i used slash dash i stuck into using ability and i couldn't attack and do anything, i just can move but even effects of moving arent working, he just standing and his character moving.
When i died and used k-drive again it back to normal

sorry for my bad english its not my native language

10/10, love this. Would we be able to see a change in spending standing for baits? A higher standing cost to instead buy the blueprint would be more beneficial. It didn't bode well for Cetus so I'm unsure why it's happening again in Fortuna, unless I'm missing something and they're all accessible without the baits?

Hey @[DE]Megan, any chance we can have mini companion vehicles to fly alongside their owners? It'd be cute to see my trusty and loving charger fly alongside with in Archwings, and hover alongside with on K-Drives on free roam areas. Maybe even give bonus points to companions for standing for doing tricks of their own to help the long-ass grind for standing with the Ventkids?

When are you people going to fix THE SAPRA. The sarpa have had a Mute sound, then No damage and then you cannot Jump Bug. The only way to break out of it is to bring a 2ndary, "try" to switch and then go back to the Sarpa. While this is happening you cannot jump, you cannot slide and you cannot attack. Which results in your DEATH. For the Love of GOD, fix this please. It's been years and countless forums on this stuff Please fix this.

PLEASE FIX Tek Gravity!!! I would very much like my Tek set to be functional as it is the ONLY set I go out of my way for cuz of the set bonus being an awesome area denial power for my smeeta. Also, Waypoints are STILL a problem. Especially with Syndicate missions. I cant even begin to count how many time I've had to restart cuz the waypoint is floating out in space rather than telling me where to go.

Other than that, thank you for the time and effort you guys are sinking into this. It's entirely why, despite my whole arsenal of 90 Rivens getting nerfed, I still continue to regularly purchase plat to fund the further development. Love this game, but it seems like some bugs are being completely ignored. (Not even a mention that ya'll are aware of the issue)

49 minutes ago, AIAS-5 said:

But there's still a few more issues that need to be addressed:
- Mission voting UI sometimes is still visible for the whole bounty
- Data keys in the hostage rescue stages sometimes can't be picked up while rolling down a slope
- Credit accumulation for assassination stages is sometimes quite fishy; either credit count resets, or doesn't count up at all
- The new Tek Gravity mod still doesn't seem to work
- Taking bounties from outside Fortuna won't reset global counters like credits for assassination targets (targets will spawn immediately) and hack timers for hostage rescue missions (once it drops zero, the mission will always fail when reaching the bodies); currently only leaving Orb Vallis can fix this

Further than that, Orb Vallis bounties need a few adjustments IMHO:
- Coildrive ambushes currently take disproportionately longer than other bounties. Maybe tone down the timer just a little bit?
- Excavations feel quite imbalanced right now. With a low rate of cell spawns and excavators being able to take quite a lot of enemy fire, it feels like a chore rather than a challenge. I'd either increase cell drop rates or further decrease excavation timers, both while also adjusting excavator survivability appropriately.
- Dropship drop-offs during hostage rescue missions in the Enrichment Labs are quite off (with some units dropping off behind the mountain sometimes). They should be moved further inside the base.
- Although (or maybe because) Orb Vallis is huge, bounties currently only seem to take place inside an inner circle around Fortuna; setting missions over the same spots all over again is quite repetitive, and we barely get to see missions in the outer reach of Orb Vallis. Maybe extend them further outwards as well? To prevent insane amounts of travelling time, keep follow-up stage locations at a maximum distance from the current stage location
- Will Eidolon Lens blueprints be added to the drop tables eventually?

SUPER thorough, although I'm still not using grav grenades on my moa because anything hit by them still flies away all shooting star style

49 minutes ago, Petroklos said:

Combining Elemental Mods on Beast Companions doesn't work as expected. For Example installing VenomTeeth-FrostJaw-ShockCollar-FlameGland (in this order) should provide Viral and Radiation Damage, but it provides Blast and Corrosive (what the Frost-Flame-Venom-Shock ordering should do)

More examples + images ^there^

Wait, so we're just now figuring this out since these pets are finally usable? lol

Archived