[DE]Megan

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.0.8

Forums down? anyways i just wanted to ask if the bug with titania flying into the pearl orb,

would send her under the map and after a 2nd fall she would get tp'd back to the fortuna gates.

8 minutes ago, .durandle. said:

DE we  need the experimental achwing to atlest be an option in the open world areas

Hard agree

1 minute ago, pinkphink said:

Still no fix for ranking up bought K-drive does not earn MR points. Or is it intended?

seems to be a bug with purchased K-Drives will be ranking a second in about an hour ish to check

DE, DE, where is the Tennogen!?

I may have bought the Edo Prime but I am not satisfied with this level of fashion!

2 hours ago, Ozais said:

when the positions on the jets and reactor will be fix? just wandering

Hide contents

PWLevGt.jpg

This and K-Drives occasionally not being able to be named/names not showing up mid-mission are pretty major bugs for K-drives. I really was hoping this one would be fixed with this hotfix as it makes my daily special with the Hothead reactor REALLY ugly.

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the fixes! I'm not super software-engineering-savvy, but why was this patch 500 megs?

Mining ores/gems in F/OV no longer displays the number of materials obtained when mining is successful. Unsure if this was intentional or not.

What happened to the tdrops? ive got 110+ messages from tenshin and only cash/fireworks/glyphs, anyone actually got the frames or riven?

16 hotfixes since chimera update and still no fix for melee locking your movement and momentum isn't working. melee is literally unplayable at it's current state.

• All sword and shield's shields are being holstered too high despite using final harbinger whereas before it lowers the shield towards the hand when you start swinging.

Before chimera update

koQE7oR.jpg

now

DzgfwBv.jpg

• atlas's loincloth is buggy when using weapons like heavy blade swords and single handed pistols.

Qkd3pWl.jpg

dNke1V0.jpg

lex conlave skin's magazine sticks out at the sides.

N0ha0M7.jpg

• War's blade energy not displaying while having mara detron equipped

kfFWofD.jpg

ZVigYoT.jpg

• Upvote 1

Now if only we could get retroactive mastery if we bougth MOA and K-drives with plat because they dont give mastery.

Edited by A_Shihtzu
spelling

Spoiler
2 minutes ago, Nuvaftw said:

16 hotfixes since chimera update and still no fix for melee locking your movement and momentum isn't working. melee is literally unplayable at it's current state.

• All sword and shield's shields are being holstered too high despite using final harbinger whereas before it lowers the shield towards the hand when you start swinging.

Before chimera update

koQE7oR.jpg

now

DzgfwBv.jpg

• atlas's loincloth is buggy when using weapons like heavy blade swords and single handed pistols.

Qkd3pWl.jpg

dNke1V0.jpg

lex conlave skin's magazine sticks out at the sides.

N0ha0M7.jpg

• War's blade energy not displaying while having mara detron equipped

kfFWofD.jpg

ZVigYoT.jpg

DE shipped some of the mell 3.0 content during chimera thats is why the paraciesis was so bugged for a while and that MAY be the scource of these issues

2 minutes ago, A_Shihtzu said:

Now if only we could get retroactive mastery if we bougth MOA and K-drives with plat because they dont give mastery.

build moa's are only awarding half the mastery they should