Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.0.8

[DE]Megan

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.0.8

Changes:

• Certain hidden Caches in Orb Vallis now have their own custom sound.

In PoE and anywhere else in the game, hidden caches can be found with loot radar, except in OV. Is this a feature? Cause it sure looks like yet another bug...

vor 5 Stunden schrieb Vesplex:

My K-drive now feels supa good 😮

not for me...i think my k-drive is bugged bcs it stops after just 1 sec of grind and runs straight forward again, even though i actually do it right. this screws up my fortuna hype for good 😡

8 minutes ago, kuryux said:

In PoE and anywhere else in the game, hidden caches can be found with loot radar, except in OV. Is this a feature? Cause it sure looks like yet another bug...

I don't know about Loot Radar, but if you have Animal Instinct, they show up with that. Possible workaround until they fix Loot Radar.

57 minutes ago, Blackbox24 said:

About fish:

1. Can you make all Servofish bait to reusable blueprint like in PoE?

This. There's really no reason to even use bait with how it is right now. I just throw in a dye and get to it. It's not like I need the parts for much, because mining is a bit better than fishing for rep and there isn't much that the bait-specific fish give that you need for anything. Beyond that, it's a waste of rep to only get a consumable rather than a bp. Just not going to happen.

Mecha Overdrive is still not listed as working in the UI.

Mecha Mods do not seem to work with Helminth Charger.

Can't even tell when the Mod Set is working, if at all, because I'm not seeing any marked enemies. Look into this mod set please.

Great to see more fixes, but ya'll should be aware of a nasty bug in Orb Vallis with Anisotropic Filtering causing a nasty FPS drops (up to 20 fps loss) regardless if it's 4x or 16x. It doesn't occur anywhere else in the game and has been affecting machines that should realistically run Warframe on max at a smooth 60fps, mine included. I'd prioritize looking into that at your earliest convienence. Thanks.

the bounty stage where players need to reach a corpus camp and search for 4 bodies is still bugged to S#&$

the timer will spontaneously cut short from 5 minutes down to 20 seconds (i'm not afk at any point at the bounty, the instant i find the last corpse the timer just drops down to barely a few seconds remaining)

some corpses will not even spawn in until a set amount of time has passed

the bounty just instantly fails on arrival of the search area

is it also a bug or an intended feature to have medical debt bond drop chance and appearance chance on ticker's sales option to be so low as to be almost non-existent?  

Thank you so much!!  Can finally play Fortuna!

Was getting 15fps solo on Venus, now am getting 35fps with most settings on and medium detail. Am used to 25fps since run 3 monitors(5760x1080 fullscreen) on 5yo Crossfire Radeon 7950s. Plains jumped from 25fps to 55fps(60fps vsync set as max) 4-8 updates ago but didn't help Venus. Last 2 updates did a lot for Venus

Thank you, thank you!

Archived