Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

can DE please at least talk about changes to how to farm Khora

(XBOX)The Wurm King

look I have been trying since she came out to get her, I have 6 of her nuero and 5 chasis and no other part. I mean it does not even have to be a big change, just maybe move 1 of her 2 C  drops to A. not even Equinox was this bad to farm for, hell it was quicker. its just that onslaught is so boring and its 20 minutes of grinding to complete C item drops if you are lucky enough to get to C rotation. in all honesty the whole system for onslaught needs to be looked at in my opinion but this would be a start.

Maybe in addition to her current drop place, Khora's parts could be added to the list of things that can be bought with Vitus Essence? It could provide an option of bypassing RNG without making it too easy (since Arbitrations are gated behind full star chart completion and feature higher enemy levels right off the bat).

29 minutes ago, KirukaChan said:

Maybe in addition to her current drop place, Khora's parts could be added to the list of things that can be bought with Vitus Essence? It could provide an option of bypassing RNG without making it too easy (since Arbitrations are gated behind full star chart completion and feature higher enemy levels right off the bat).

Khora has no lore reason to be given by the Arbiters. She has ties to the Quills and Simaris. Honestly her BP should just be purchasable from Sim as it gives players more reason to go target hunting and reduces the drop table dilution.

1 hour ago, (XB1)The Wurm King said:

look I have been trying since she came out to get her, I have 6 of her nuero and 5 chasis and no other part. I mean it does not even have to be a big change, just maybe move 1 of her 2 C  drops to A. not even Equinox was this bad to farm for, hell it was quicker. its just that onslaught is so boring and its 20 minutes of grinding to complete C item drops if you are lucky enough to get to C rotation. in all honesty the whole system for onslaught needs to be looked at in my opinion but this would be a start.

I feel you brother. Imho Khora bp locked behind a cruel % drop was a really bad decision. I gave up and bought it (with Harrow the only frames i ever bought).  Normal sanctuary has so poor appeal (less focus, no rad relics, just boredom) that cannot justify the grind (and she's good right, but definitely not top tier), but the problem is that at this point i doubt they're going to change something, imagine those poor lucky souls which got her seeing the bp in the market all of a sudden. Khora could be the first experiment of burning out so much the players to see if some plats are going to flow. Or not. 

• 4 weeks later...

As someone who has farmed her on and off since release, putting the BP as a rotation C drop is so god damn frustrating and the dumbest decision.  Move it to be purchasable in the market like so many other frames.  It takes so much time and effort to farm it, the drop table is terrible for other rewards it's simply not fun anymore.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got the BP, basicly in my last run try to get it, otherwise i would have bought her with a 50% discount, something i never wanted to do but those 20 minutes of pure boringness i could not handle any more (didnt need focus any more or other stuff, couldnt even  use it as level ground for my weapon, because when i did not bring a saryn  with maxxed stuff i got paired with 3 other ppl who did not even bring a good weapon with to get kills, so rotation c impossible. if i came with saryn, i had like almost every time  1-2 other saryn with me lol)